It's been a long time since...

TonyTricicolo

I've been excited for this game! 7days left until the Rishi Stronghold is released! I'm bubbling with joy! I can't wait!

Plus, 6.0 is right around the corner. The future is bright for Swtor. This is the turn around mark. Swtor will rise like the phoenix from the ashes!

Plus, 6.0 is right around the corner.

Uhh, define "right around". There's been no date announced for its release, there's yet to be an indication as to which season of the year it'll be released in nor even which year.

Uhh, define "right around". There's been no date announced for its release, there's yet to be an indication as to which season of the year it'll be released in nor even which year.

Given the size of the current dev staff, I'm thinking we might see this rumored next expansion by late 2019 if we're lucky.

I've been excited for this game! 7days left until the Rishi Stronghold is released! I'm bubbling with joy! I can't wait!

Plus, 6.0 is right around the corner. The future is bright for Swtor. This is the turn around mark. Swtor will rise like the phoenix from the ashes!

It's good to see some passion for the game, glad you're happy about it. I'm just a bit put off that your post is followed by three total killjoys who ruin any new player's motivation to play this game.

Stay positive, Tony, it's good to see it. Don't let the depressive nature of the posts above get to you.

Edited by xordevoreaux

I'll be honest...I'm excited about 5.9.2 as well. Not only do I love what you can do with the Stronghold, I'm thrilled with the cross faction WZ changes, as well as changes to the balancing in WZs. 5.9.2 is the best "patch" we've had in years imo...some very welcomed changes.

I'm happy for the q changes. I can't believe it's taken this long to make them and it may be too late (server pops are lowering fast), but at least they're finally happening.

I doubt BW is going to start diving into 6.0 development until after Anthem (next Feb-March). We could easily be looking at a Summer 2019 or later for 6.0. Or BW could get shut down if Anthem fails completely.

Edited by Savej

I'll be honest...I'm excited about 5.9.2 as well. Not only do I love what you can do with the Stronghold, I'm thrilled with the cross faction WZ changes, as well as changes to the balancing in WZs. 5.9.2 is the best "patch" we've had in years imo...some very welcomed changes.

I was excited for 5.9.2 until they changed their minds and decided not to let us pick and choose our warzones after all.

I predict that around September they will officially announce 6.0. There will be several "story" flashpoints leading up to it starting with one at the end of November. Hopefully these will be more like Nathema and less like Umbara. 6.0 will be slated to release November 2019, but for quality control issues it will get pushed back to January 2020.

It's good to see some passion for the game, glad you're happy about it. I'm just a bit put off that your post is followed by three total killjoys who ruin any new player's motivation to play this game.

Yep.. same forum.. different day. :)

I predict that around September they will officially announce 6.0. There will be several "story" flashpoints leading up to it starting with one at the end of November. Hopefully these will be more like Nathema and less like Umbara. 6.0 will be slated to release November 2019, but for quality control issues it will get pushed back to January 2020.

Given past history on when they first start teasing out that an expansion is in the works... I think your assessment is pretty close. It certainly would be normal to see it drop right around the year end holiday season.

The big question is.... what kind and size will it be. Perhaps them reapplying PTS with players ahead of this latest patch is indicative that they are going back to their development roots around the SoR era. Time will tell.

Edited by Andryah

Not sure if serious or trolling. :confused:

Not sure if serious or trolling. :confused:

Pretty sure trolling.

On-topic, I can't really get excited for a new stronghold that no one will ever visit either. If housing was somehow open world, not instanced, and not limited by "hooks," my view would be different, as I'm someone who actually loves player housing, but I was also spoiled with probably the best housing system in any game ever (SWG). Nothing has come close to that level of creativity, freedom, and usefulness. So yea... couldn't really care less about the Rishi stronghold.