best mounts for type 3 males

Tenacity

Been playing this game pretty much since launch but until now I've never made a type 3 body male. I used this body type for a cathar sith juggernaut to try and create a beastly, imposing dark side character, and for the most part it's been fine in that regard. The problem is he looks absolutely ridiculous on nearly every mount/speeder I've found. So, I'm looking for opinions from others that use this character type.

So far, he only really looks proportional in the sit-down car style land speeders. Bikes all look too small, like Arnold Schwarzenegger on a 50cc bike, but those speeder cars are all so big and ungainly they look a little ridiculous too. Most animal mounts also look like id break their spines.

It's a question of personal preference, personally I like Big mounts for my Big Boys (such as large animal mounts). Chair/throne mounts make buff characters look pretty intimidating too (excluding the cross-legged Jedi chairs).

I have bigger issues getting obese men on good looking speeders. I'm unoriginally putting all my fatties sit down on throne mounts. One has the tiniest possible speeder bus (a tooting one) mount I could ever find for luls.

Edited by Kiesu

Been playing this game pretty much since launch but until now I've never made a type 3 body male. I used this body type for a cathar sith juggernaut to try and create a beastly, imposing dark side character, and for the most part it's been fine in that regard. The problem is he looks absolutely ridiculous on nearly every mount/speeder I've found. So, I'm looking for opinions from others that use this character type.

So far, he only really looks proportional in the sit-down car style land speeders. Bikes all look too small, like Arnold Schwarzenegger on a 50cc bike, but those speeder cars are all so big and ungainly they look a little ridiculous too. Most animal mounts also look like id break their spines.

I think several of the Tion and Vectron models work well for body type 3 male characters.

Well I ended up getting a hinterland whitefang mount, and it works pretty well. The varactyl/sleen mounts and taun-taun/raptor mounts looked like I was breaking their backs but the whitefang is stockier and seems to scale up to character size better.