Let us kill T7!

SithKoriandr

Oh. Is T7 and Lana the only companions we actually just cannot kill for any reason at any point of the story?

I never even realized. I guess he is the next Chosen One with that thick plot armor!

What a twist!

Edited by Kiesu

You can faux-kill any companion by simply never taking them out of their cage, or can, or whatever they hunker down in. :)

I have a truck ton of companions spread across my characters that are for all intents and purposes "dead to me" unless/until I simply must summon them for a mission that requires their presence (which are few and far between after the vanilla story arcs are done.

Learn to role play. :p

Edited by Andryah

kill him? im still waiting for an imperial astromech customization for him.

Same here.

This, I'd love to see him black and red.

I want light green and light yellow as well, very similar to Kit Fisto's astromech, for example, or white and light blue or white and light red like Republic troop armor.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

I always find these "let us kill" X threads nothing short of pathetic.

^^ This..... I mean really... Why? What has T7 done to deserve that.

T7 has risked it's own life on several occasions just to save yours.

Edited by denavin

Lunafox = always fashionable and creative. :)

Aw, thank you. :o

Same here.

I want light green and light yellow as well, very similar to Kit Fisto's astromech, for example, or white and light blue or white and light red like Republic troop armor.

New colours would be awesome. I usually run with the red one or the pure silver one from the shop. :cool:

This, I'd love to see him black and red.

Yes, please. I'd love to have a proper Imperial Astromech customization for him, I downloaded a mod for KOTOR 2 which done the same for T3 and I'd love to have the option to customize T7 into an Imperial-like Astromech.

I want a pink/purple skin for him :)

oh and the thread is hilarious

The ultimate mix of IPs: Hello Kitty (HK) T7. :p

ETA: Oh, and might as well kill 'em all now.

Edited by Eiter

Time to let the little guy die. Should've given us the ability in chapter 1!

:p

Melt Him Down! Melt Him Down! Melt Him Down!

Actually, I'm having visions of her in Jabba's palace, being disintegrated... you know, because she's a feisty little one. :t_eek: