Stuns should be removed from PvP

Achyuta

until you're trying to cap a node and half your team cant stop that 1 guy running at you.

I mean just stuns. Interrupts are fine and serve a purpose. Stuns? Not really. Just sucks when your specials are on CD and you are chain stunned to death. That's not fun at all.

I mean just stuns. Interrupts are fine and serve a purpose. Stuns? Not really. Just sucks when your specials are on CD and you are chain stunned to death. That's not fun at all.

What you're looking for is stun locks to be reduced, not stuns themselves. Stuns are a vital part of PvP and without them it would be much worse.

What you're looking for is stun locks to be reduced, not stuns themselves. Stuns are a vital part of PvP and without them it would be much worse.

Yeah, I'm not used to the stuns like this. I've been pvping since before WoW came out and stuns weren't used like this. Stuns were mainly used to stop healing and increase damage intake, not to be completely frozen.

Yeah, I'm not used to the stuns like this. I've been pvping since before WoW came out and stuns weren't used like this. Stuns were mainly used to stop healing and increase damage intake, not to be completely frozen.

2 Hardstuns = 5-8 second stunned

2 mezzes = 12-16 second stunned

After this you get whitebar making you immune to all cc. How is this “frozen forever”.

2 Hardstuns = 5-8 second stunned

2 mezzes = 12-16 second stunned

After this you get whitebar making you immune to all cc. How is this “frozen forever”.

12-16 seconds in pvp is forever. That's plenty of time for you to get wasted. It's in the game, so it's whatever. You guys seem to be ok with a stuns lock that can last up to 16 seconds. I'm not. PvP is supposed to be about skill. There is no skill in killing someone that cannot defend himself.

Stuns aren’t the real issue here, it’s all the Mez that goes along with them that don’t affect resolve enough. If they had some better diminishing return on them each time a mez was applied, the stuns wouldn’t seem chained together so much.

My pet hate is the operative stabby stabby. Still my most hated ability in the game.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

12-16 seconds in pvp is forever. That's plenty of time for you to get wasted. It's in the game, so it's whatever. You guys seem to be ok with a stuns lock that can last up to 16 seconds. I'm not. PvP is supposed to be about skill. There is no skill in killing someone that cannot defend himself.

That’s called a mez. They are long but you cannot die, it balances out. If players were better at the game you would be getting cleanses but meh.

Normally when your dealing with double mezzes you break the second mez instantly after it hits, majority of the time you don’t sit out the whole 16s, it’s 8 seconds. When the second mez hits if you break you will be whitebarred and can do whatever you want for the duration.

Also it’s pretty rare that someone double mezzes you twice in a row (players only have one in combat mez). The only time you would be sitting consecutively in a double mez is if people are coordinating in voice. Majority half of all my mezzes get randomly broken by people all the time lol.

Edited by kissingaiur

Just imagine a pvp world without stuns. More fun, better pvp experience!

Great idea! Probs to you man..

But Id have an even better one: Why not also remove all utilities, all gear (to make everyone have the same build so that there cant be any unfair overpowered builds that people could abuse), make all specs have the same dps and burst and remove all defensive cooldowns from the game. Besides that you could also basically remove every ability but 1 from each class so that you cant make any mistakes, you dont have to know anything and each fight is only decided by rng instead of competence.

You sure bout that man?

Chain stunning in WoW is significantly worse....At least SWTOR has a better system when dealing with stuns. Resolve bar fills after 2 stuns and you're immune for 15 seconds. Chain stunning in swtor honestly doesn't exist.