Update 5.9.2 – Galactic Legend Release Moved to August 7

CharlesBoyd

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always sad to see a patch pushed back but I'll make sure to check out the PTS patch and hopefully I won't find any more bugs.

Unfortunately, you don't mention the ability to sort the SH list, so I assume that will not be part of 5.9.2.

Also, it would be great if you can allow guilds to have two guild strongholds. With the PvP features of the Rishi SH, it would be the perfect choice for a guild SH but we don't want to lose our existing guild SH on Tatooine. The limt for player strongholds was already increased; any chance of allowing guilds to have a second SH (in addition to the flagship)?

This is only a short list, of course; if there’s another feature improvement or bug that you don’t see mentioned above, be sure to check out Musco’s upcoming post this week that will include more specific details about what will and won’t be making it into the update.

Just in case you skimmed over this part

Just in case you skimmed over this part

No, I didn't skip that part, just wanted to point it out since no one had mentioned it yet. I'm sure it will be addressed in Musco's post.

Edited by Jerba

The new release date is bad for me due to real life stuff I got happening, but I don't even care.

You guys really have gone above and beyond with this PTS cycle! You may not have actively interacted with the player feedback but you guys were definitely reading it. We truly do appreciate you all! <3 Much respect and hugs to you all! :D

No, I didn't skip that part, just wanted to point it out since no one had mentioned it yet. I'm sure it will be addressed in Musco's post.

Personally I hope so too. My preferred stronghold is the last one on the list. It's annoying. Not game-breaking, but annoying all the same.

I hope they fix it so that you can set where guests come, as well... not just the owner.

Maybe even consider adding it to other SH, though pref with a better way to set it vs the big QT nodes (that aren't QT XD).

I hope they fix it so that you can set where guests come, as well... not just the owner.

Maybe even consider adding it to other SH, though pref with a better way to set it vs the big QT nodes (that aren't QT XD).

They need to make this happen!

I hope the Overlook kicks ***, and frankly I want you to tell the team that thank you. This is the type of things we are hoping for as players.

add of team that will go above and beyond to make its players happy will in turn reap the rewards therein.

I greatly appreciate the effort.

Tbh im not surprised ..the pvp patch is a joke all this for a dam stronghold that looks like a slum i was looking for paradise and got broken buildings and crap ..and pvp just plain sucks *** sorry alot of players play these games for the story omg i said story and not pvp we have companions missing and this game has bugs up the *** all the pvp crap is going to do is lead into exploits pvp is a waste of time if you ask me get back to the story or get someone in charge that cares about story and not pvp ..its crazy really one guy comes in there and the game goes to solo content this guy comes in and its all about pvp at least .....wow has a expansion after 14 years they still care about the players its just sad to see the player base shrink and content will bring them back instead of all this pvp crap you could brought back our companions i will not resub when my time runs out i just dont understand yall at all anyway take care ..and how about another l vs d event the repeat events you do every other week sure gets boring the double xp event really rocks .......

Hello everyone!

New area in the Rishi Hideout – The Overlook:[/u][/b] Many passionate Stronghold lovers have requested a more “home-y” space in the Rishi Hideout. I mentioned in a post last week that we would not be able to make that happen for release, but that the dev team really took that feedback to heart. Turns out, they took it so much to heart that the team went way above and beyond to get a new area added in record time so that we could include it in the extra PTS round! So please, load in, check it out, and maybe throw a bit of love the Stronghold team’s way for making it happen :)

Thanks everybody! :D Not only is this an awesome feat, it's a big morale boost on the feedback being taken seriously front. Thanks so much guys.

I hope there will be more people on the PTS this weekend, when i'm on. As i have a busy schedule to and will have to take over my parent house this upcoming month which will definitely be keeping me busy heheh.

Love to test my Tank.:)

As a decorating enthusiast who was already okay with the Rishi SH as it was, I'm thrilled to hear we'll get the Overlook as well! I know that will go a long way towards encouraging other people who weren't okay with the Rishi SH as it was to buy it and have fun with it. While I'm not a PvPer, I think being able to toggle PvP on and off throughout the entire stronghold sounds like a feature PvPers will be glad for as well--and so will non-PvPers who were concerned about randos coming into public strongholds and ganking people for giggles.

I've been more than happy over the years to criticize EA when I feel they're doing something wrong, so it's only fair that I also praise them when I think they're doing something right! Thank you all for listening to us. I am among the majority that is more than happy to wait an extra week on a patch if it means the content it drops is improved and the bugs are reduced. I'd rather you got it right the first time than have to drop multiple emergency bug fixes in the week following. I hope this means you will be utilizing the PTS more for acquiring player feedback in the future, after so long of neglecting the process.

Big thumbs up to the Dev Team for this. Some might be grumpy for the delay, but I very much appreciate them taking time to hold this off and build more onto it. These are the little things that make an overall positive outcome from new content. Please keep this up. :)

Cheers to you folks for making the right decision.