Plea from a long time player

ceska

Dear swtor :

Please stop giving us reskinned speeders we don't want and new SHs we don't need.... and concentrate on making the game appealing again. Thank you.

Gosh darn it..... I love this game......... so sad :(

Ceska

I completely agree, I fell in love with the idea and the game ever since the info was leaked back in 2009 or before even. You guys started so well, what happened? Where has all the love for the game and the universe gone to? Please, bring back the magic. It's not hard to add content, follow the example of other MMOs *cough* -BfA *cough*.

Adding hundreds of vanity items on a market to milk the player's wallets is not content. Also, we have plenty of SHs as it is. (like, release one SH per year, that'd be more than enough...) Strongholds is not content.

Here are some ideas:

• More GSF maps and balance.
  • More Flashpoints/Uprisings.
  • More Operations (seriously).
  • More story, it's so slow right now...
  • Raise Level cap.

Maybe I'm asking too much.. *sigh*

I completely agree, I fell in love with the idea and the game ever since the info was leaked back in 2009 or before even. You guys started so well, what happened? Where has all the love for the game and the universe gone to? Please, bring back the magic. It's not hard to add content, follow the example of other MMOs *cough* -BfA *cough*.

Adding hundreds of vanity items on a market to milk the player's wallets is not content. Also, we have plenty of SHs as it is. (like, release one SH per year, that'd be more than enough...) Strongholds is not content.

Here are some ideas:

• More GSF maps and balance.
  • More Flashpoints/Uprisings.
  • More Operations (seriously).
  • More story, it's so slow right now...
  • Raise Level cap.

Maybe I'm asking too much.. *sigh*

What would you do with a higher level cap that you can't already do now? What would you do 30 minutes after the new level cap once you reached it? Ask for another one?

Edited by xordevoreaux