Old female faces are messed up?

AleksanderCRG

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this but the faces of old female NPCs ie. Overseer Ragate and Agent Halloway.

is looking rather strange. Their eyes are skin texture and their mouth doesn't open when they speak, their bottom lip just moves up and down. Its really irritating, the occasional boulder on Belsavis with no texture I can handle but having a character that you speak with in cut scene with skin colored eyes and a rubbery looking face is a whole other thing.

Example

https://i.imgur.com/QL4tkDb.jpg

Edited by AleksanderCRG

Yes, they are messed up. We estimate that they have been messed up for some time(1). (At least a couple of years.) It's a texture bug, and no, there's nothing anyone knows about that permits *you* or *me* to fix it.

(1) It's a reference to a blatantly stupid line in ANH, concerning the Rebel base on Dantooine.

Yes, they are messed up. We estimate that they have been messed up for some time(1). (At least a couple of years.) It's a texture bug, and no, there's nothing anyone knows about that permits *you* or *me* to fix it.

(1) It's a reference to a blatantly stupid line in ANH, concerning the Rebel base on Dantooine.

This problem wasn't there in early 2017.