Gen'Dai Bounty Hunter Companion

Slowpokeking

• 1 year later...
I think it's really cool how they've included them as small easter eggs in subtle locations on places like Rishi, Belsavis, and Nar Shadaa. Imagine having one as a comp, with perhaps a small story... or better yet, playable species esp for classes like the bounty hunter :p

I think it's really cool how they've included them as small easter eggs in subtle locations on places like Rishi, Belsavis, and Nar Shadaa. Imagine having one as a comp, with perhaps a small story... or better yet, playable species esp for classes like the bounty hunter :p

The earliest in "character progression" terms is The Locust in the eponymous H2 on Pub Taris.

"The Locust" ties with "The Torch" on Nar Shaddaa, from the Imperial planetary arc. They both appear at roughly the same time since you can go to Nar Shaddaa first instead of Balmorra or Taris second instead of Nar Shaddaa, after all...

And interestingly enough, both The Locust and The Torch could be brought back, even if only as minor characters, since The Locust survives his heroic and the player can choose to send The Torch into exile in the Outer Rim instead of killing him. If allowed to live on Nar Shaddaa, The Torch could return to defend his new world from the Empire and then, based on the player's choice of Republic or Empire in recent story arcs, could become an ally or an enemy. As for The Locust, his thing was highly advanced scavenger droids, it makes me think of him getting loose from the Republic during the Eternal Empire conflict, stealing some Skytroopers and striking out on his own again for the player to encounter (bonus points if he reacts differently to Imperial characters, Republic characters who went through his Heroic and Republic characters who didn't...)

Just thinking...

Edited by turbomagnus

"The Locust" ties with "The Torch" on Nar Shaddaa, from the Imperial planetary arc. They both appear at roughly the same time since you can go to Nar Shaddaa first instead of Balmorra or Taris second instead of Nar Shaddaa, after all...

And interestingly enough, both The Locust and The Torch could be brought back, even if only as minor characters, since The Locust survives his heroic and the player can choose to send The Torch into exile in the Outer Rim instead of killing him. If allowed to live on Nar Shaddaa, The Torch could return to defend his new world from the Empire and then, based on the player's choice of Republic or Empire in recent story arcs, could become an ally or an enemy. As for The Locust, his thing was highly advanced scavenger droids, it makes me think of him getting loose from the Republic during the Eternal Empire conflict, stealing some Skytroopers and striking out on his own again for the player to encounter (bonus points if he reacts differently to Imperial characters, Republic characters who went through his Heroic and Republic characters who didn't...)

Just thinking...

I like the way you think.