PTS Final Build and Notes

EricMusco

maybe with the new huttball, you could bring back the old ranked huttball 8v8. if possible :D

THIS This This!!! This must happen, because people like me will just quit any 4x4 arena matches. Most people liked the 8v8 matches better, just before it was changed to 4v4. I don't get why it hasn't changed when most testers and other people wanted the 8v8 matcjhes to stay. This would very much help pvp.

If a proper building can't be added, then please make those new wall decos more flexible. Give the home decorators the ability to make their own homes. Give them something fun and new to work with. This would go a long way in easing the feelings of disappointment and frustration. Come on devs, there has to be something that can be tweaked to make this SH friendlier to a wider base of decorators.

I suggested in another thread that if you can't add a new building maybe you can change the hillside room to be a little more homey. Could it be divided into more than one room? Maybe just cover the whole floor in hooks that the walls can be used on. You could give it a wood floor instead of a greasy cement looking floor. You were able to change the sand to a different color, couldn't you just give the hillside room a facelift and make it more home friendly?