BUG - Companion vanishing on solo Star Fortress Flashpoints

Every time I run Star Fortress flashpoints on solo mode my NPC companion goes AWOL between levels - as in my character activates an elevator with her companion, but when she arrives at the next point, her companion has vanished and has to be re-summoned each time. Sometimes I forget my healer has vanished and my warrior begins fighting without backup heals. Very annoying bug. Edited by AureliaSulis
typo fixed

Yeah, it has been that way since they introduced SF with 4.0 almost 3 years ago. Since it has an easy workaround (just re-summon it after using an elevator) and people don't run SF's a lot anymore, it probably is very low on their priority list of bug-fixes. If they even remember there is a bug, that is...

While it certainly is an annoying bug, I wouldn't expect a fix anytime soon.

Yup as it was said this bug was, is and will be in the game so..... but they added the improvement that you can summon the companion on the run :D

Debatable. That was a bugfix, in fact. A closely related bug affects people who queue for Warzones, where their companion is absent after the WZ, and the initial workaround was to summon a different companion and then resummon the one you want. Except that some characters only have one companion, so their companion is gone if this happens, with no way to resummon it, so the companion-summon function was fixed so that the vanished companion can be resummoned.