Can Lost Island Veteran Mode be done Solo?

Pretty much the title.

Why I ask this is cause I tried Master Mode since there's no way to use Group Finder for Veteran Mode, and with two other Lv 70's and a Lv 61 Healer, the furthest we got before we gave up was getting Project Sav-Rak to 25-30% HP remaining, and I've heard that you can't solo it in Veteran Mode, but I want to be absolutely certain. If not, I guess I'll go through PvP/GSF to collect enough Unassembled Components to get GEMINI gear.

I knew it was possible, but I just wanted to find evidence. A quick google search gave me the person nyrkverse on youtube who has the videos of solo kills of the Lost Island bosses on Veteran mode. I would like to add to these that he was not using Shae Vizla or Z0-R0 companions, which put out much more dps and heals than the other companions, making the fights even more easy.

As for gear, you should definitely go with the most powerful gear there is, so 248 plus 236 or 240 augments just to be sure. Use heroic moment too for additional damage and heals together with Unity.

You can face some Problems. Your main task is to keep your companion alive, since the die really fast if they stand in AoEs. Their 3s healing channel is really annoying, because they won't interrupt it, when you set them to passive...

Sav'rak: When it announces it's slam, immediately set your companion to passive. Your companion should always have enough time to come to you, avoiding getting pushed from the platform.

Bonus Boss: Your companion will die in the first destruction phase, no chance to keep them alive - they freeze and become unable to move. I usually put them on dps for this fight.

End Boss: AoE with stacking debuffs can kill your companion really fast - the healing channel is the only companion's ability without cooldown. I got best results with deactivating this ability and trying to stay alive with defensives. With a bit training you can adapt to the boss' rotation to predict the AoEs and set your companion early enough to passive.