Correct your Focus!

SWTOR-Default

To whom it may concern,

Why does the development team feel it is necessary to expand and patch the game with new content, rather than fix the bugs and implement the suggestions of its community? You can only ignore your customers for so long before they grow tired of you and your content/product/service. I was going to go on and on about all the individual things, but there's actually a whole forum section filled with suggestions, that have been ignored. Get your besh together BioWare, Unsubscribed.

To whom it may concern,

Why does the development team feel it is necessary to expand and patch the game with new content, rather than fix the bugs and implement the suggestions of its community? You can only ignore your customers for so long before they grow tired of you and your content/product/service. I was going to go on and on about all the individual things, but there's actually a whole forum section filled with suggestions, that have been ignored. Get your besh together BioWare, Unsubscribed.

There are bugs that haven't been fixed since the game came out. Go to Tython. Go look at the lamps by the trail. They're not even positioned on the ground. The character select screen for Jedi? U-V mapping errors on the mesh textures on the console the consular is standing next to.

Old content does not drive revenue. Paying developers to fix programming that does not earn the company money takes time away from coding content that does make money.

New content does make money, as do microtransactions, so, new content is made, as are new cartel market items.

Simple revenue versus investment at work here.

Less bugs would mean less annoyed players would mean profit too. "Old content" is not obsolete. There are bugs everywhere in commonly played parts of the game.

But apparently not compelling enough for the bean counters to assign revenue to pay the programmers to fix.

But apparently not compelling enough for the bean counters to assign revenue to pay the programmers to fix.

Everything is about profit, I get it. However at what cost? I know I'm being naive, but wouldn't you like to see a company actually have integrity, listen to their player base, and fix / improve upon the established core game. As Neulwen pointed out, there are bugs everywhere in the most commonly played areas of the game. I would like to see an open dialogue with players and developers, you mentioned the "bean counters" well heck, bring them as well, let the players actually tell you what they're willing to pay for, as opposed to just throwing new content at the wall and hoping to recapture the awesome feeling of the game that came out almost 7 years ago. I bring up the age, because yes, there should be new content, but maybe actually focus on quality, not quantity.

They've lost a lot of subscriptions by not fixing the old bugs. Just imagine how many players would return if they fixed bugs and did other things the community wanted (like fixing conquest to have more objectives setup the way they were pre-5.8)

Look at Rakghoul event which is gong on now. The tunnels still work as they did before which causes problems when players of various levels try to group. Community has been wanting BW to fix the tunnels to work more like the planets for some time now. But have they? NO Will they? NO

To whom it may concern,

EA game company will have to step inside bio-ware or SWTOR on areas inside the star wars of the old republic for restore it back under warranty because tech working for SWTOR make a lot of mistakes for bothering or tinker with that all ready past the test before release to SWTOR. SWTOR could have leave subscribers player advance class characters status stay advance higher status and advance class companions modify status alone that is belong to customers. Game content belongs to EA and while bio-ware or SWTOR add events and fixing bugs without taking away anything that belongs to customer subscribers.

Subscribers are not having access to OP missions and flashpoints where it need a group of players 4 to 8 or more and getting old. EA needs to build the game for allow player characters to summon out more companions to make a group with their own companions because of many companions that is 8 or more can be useful by a players.

PVP Warzone was the issue for got players status reduce or adjust because people are not accepting to lose is not what advance class profession.

It needs to on the base of Star Wars content by EA standards and no gimmicks. Guild will show your legacy name identity on guild list that does not need to show. I don't think we need guild inside the game is because just like a social media or does not help you get inside OP group missions and group flashpoints because people don't have time to look for making a group for players.

All ready see layout changes in some areas inside the game that people screw the Star Wars galaxies under SOE why license got revoked could be inside SWTOR on working on mess with this also. EA will need to put SWTOR back in up building way.