Questions about Subscription

likesixtyninjas

I am a new player and have progressed to level 30 on one of my characters. I decided to subscribe since I decided I should try and see all the benefits of subscription. However, this isn't my question. My 2 questions are, if my subscription is reoccurring, is it possible to cancel it after a certain amount of months if I don't want to anymore? And if so, how? And my second question is, once my subscription ends, do I become preferred or free to play status and if I go back to free to play, how do I become preferred? Thank you to anyone willing to read and respond to a noob's questions.

Hi and welcome to the game, I hope you're enjoying it!

To answer your first question, yes! It is entirely possible to cancel your reoccurring subscription even after several months/however long it has been. To do so, just go to your account and then the subscription tab and at the bottom of the page should be an option to cancel your sub.

As for question number two, after canceling your sub, when your sub time runs out you will go back to being preferred, NOT free to play. People become preferred by spending at least $5 on the game, either through cartel coin purchases, subscription purchases, or expansion purchases. So, seeing as how you subbed, you gained acess to the preferred rank after your sub runs out.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask! :)

Edited by Essence_of_Light

Also good to know is that once you have subbed you get access to all the game content and the expansions. When you cancel your sub you will get to keep all this! You will get the limitations of a preffered player (like credit cap, not being able to run operations, get lvl 70 gear etc) but you will still be able to make new characters and play the full story with them.