Speeders for strongholds

Marrkos

I have bought a speeder from GTN and I cant seem to be able to figure out how do I place it at my Stringhold. I have a speeder you get from referal link, and I have done nothing except activating it and I can place it, but the one I bought I cant (it doesnt appear as an option for placement). Is there something Im missing, or can speeders bought from GTN even be placed?

I have bought a speeder from GTN and I cant seem to be able to figure out how do I place it at my Stringhold. I have a speeder you get from referal link, and I have done nothing except activating it and I can place it, but the one I bought I cant (it doesnt appear as an option for placement). Is there something Im missing, or can speeders bought from GTN even be placed?
They can. (You did retrieve the speeder from your mail after buying it, and then "use" is to add it to your available vehicles, yes?)

Are you on the same character that has it in their Vehicles list? Mounts (and pets and companions) will only show in the decorations list for whichever character has them. If the speeder is in the Vehicles list for Character A, but not Character B, only Character A will be able to place it. Character B will be able to pick it up after it's placed, but to place it again, you will need to log back on to Character A.

Note that speeders don't all go go on the same sizes of hooks. Depending on the speeder it may (or may not) be able to go on a Small, Medium Narrow, Medium, or Large hook, possibly some combination of those, or possibly just one size and no other. If you have clicked on the "wrong" hook size, the speeder will not show up in the decorations list while you have that hook selected.

Also, double-check the filters, and make sure you have the correct category and/or sub-category selected. And if you typed the speeder name into the filter box, make sure you spelled it correctly.