Alien Masks

Doktorosiris

No, seriously. The models are in the game. So why not integrate say, nautolan, duros, and all manner of strange heads as equipable items? I don't know exactly how easy or hard it would be to do something like that, but smells to me like something that could be a Halloween special kind of thing?

I will disagree. I already play a game where you can equip all manner of strange things on your head and the effect is really jarring to see. It seems "immersion" has become a bad thing to bring up but there it is. I would personally prefer less, not more, immersion breaking things in game. You can't seriously tell me that seeing a wookie or mon calamari head on a human female wearing a slave outfit wouldn't be really weird and you know people would do that.

No, seriously. The models are in the game. So why not integrate say, nautolan, duros, and all manner of strange heads as equipable items? I don't know exactly how easy or hard it would be to do something like that, but smells to me like something that could be a Halloween special kind of thing?

Halloween? OK, I get that Life Day is the equivalent of Christmas, but it's not something that Bioware invented for SWTOR. Blame Life Day on an unholy misalliance of CBS and George Lucas, although GL's role was minimal, they say.

Aside from that, there is almost no intrusion of terrestrial cultural events / festivals into Star Wars (and the iconography of Life Day is mostly unlike the iconography of Christmas), and I think that's a *good* thing. So I would vote against Halloween-themed things in SWTOR.