Note for those with Sub issues

bakuganbrawler

Yesterday my sub time ran out but I was unable to sub back to the game. When I would click "buy now" on a sub plan it would link me to the subscription section of "My SWTOR". Once in this section, it showed me the sub options again and when I would click "buy now" it would simply reload the page, leaving me unable to re-sub. Today I tried buying a pre-paid sub time card from Amazon and the website did the same thing when I tried to redeem the code. Customer service told me to try a different browser and *Voila* IT WORKED!! (Note my normal browser is Chrome and the second browser I tried was Microsoft Edge)

If anyone else is having similar issues, I would recommend trying a different browser, the website might just be acting up with chrome right now.

I really hope this helps anyone having sub issues!

Yesterday my sub time ran out but I was unable to sub back to the game. When I would click "buy now" on a sub plan it would link me to the subscription section of "My SWTOR". Once in this section, it showed me the sub options again and when I would click "buy now" it would simply reload the page, leaving me unable to re-sub. Today I tried buying a pre-paid sub time card from Amazon and the website did the same thing when I tried to redeem the code. Customer service told me to try a different browser and *Voila* IT WORKED!! (Note my normal browser is Chrome and the second browser I tried was Microsoft Edge)

If anyone else is having similar issues, I would recommend trying a different browser, the website might just be acting up with chrome right now.

I really hope this helps anyone having sub issues!

Or you can try clearing your browser cookies and history

Edited by TrixxieTriss