Could we see a preview of the Rishi stronghold?

Lunafox

I laughed more than i should have xD

This is priceless :D

Yes it, lol!

Alright, Lunafox and JennyFlynn. "Hello my name is Nmyownworld, and I am a letch for Vector." There. I said it. :p

We definitely need more male dancers for Strongholds. I'd love it if those fire dancers on Rishi were available as decos.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it, lol!

Alright, Lunafox and JennyFlynn. "Hello my name is Nmyownworld, and I am a letch for Vector." There. I said it. :p

We definitely need more male dancers for Strongholds. I'd love it if those fire dancers on Rishi were available as decos.

Those would be awesome. :D

Yes it, lol!

Welcome, Vector-letch!

Those fire dancers would be pretty cool to have, and I do hope they'll add male dancers. It's kinda silly not to have them.

The only thing you will need to access PTS is that you have to be a subscriber. Then you just go download it. There will be detailed instructions and more info once we get to opening it up.

-eric

Hi Eric Musco. It's still early for the Central time zone, so I'm not looking for an immediate answer, but I wondered if we could get more information about participating on the PTS. IIRC, all patches needed to be loaded on the PTS in the past. If the how-to for the accessing the PTS is the same, I haven't allowed for the PTS to be updated since 2014. :o

I'd love to test the new SH on the PTS, and want to be sure to be PTS ready as soon as possible.

Thanks!

The 4th of July is now behind us, so hopefully we'll get the PTS announcement soon, or at least a stream with some previews of the stronghold.

The Dulfy loading screen actually has me worried. I seem to remember reading that the Rishi SH would be very large, but the loading screen makes it look quite small.

The 4th of July is now behind us, so hopefully we'll get the PTS announcement soon, or at least a stream with some previews of the stronghold.

The Dulfy loading screen actually has me worried. I seem to remember reading that the Rishi SH would be very large, but the loading screen makes it look quite small.

Same here. I just hope that we only see part of the SH and there is a sizeable outside area hidden somewhere.

I just want the one dude playing golf on the beach.

Yes ! He is there on Oricon ! :D

I laughed more than i should have xD

This is priceless :D

My serious guess is that you won't laugh about that anymore in 100-200 years.

My serious guess is that this will be considered normal at a distant point in the future.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer