Could we see a preview of the Rishi stronghold?

Lunafox

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing you will need to access PTS is that you have to be a subscriber. Then you just go download it. There will be detailed instructions and more info once we get to opening it up.

-eric

Damn speedy, don't you have work to do? ;)

You betcha! In the next week or so we will be doing a live stream where we will show off the Stronghold. Also, it is our intention that 5.9.2 will be on PTS where you will be able to see it, play around in it, and help us test!

-eric

Well, someone just made my day! Thanks for the info, Eric!

You betcha! In the next week or so we will be doing a live stream where we will show off the Stronghold. Also, it is our intention that 5.9.2 will be on PTS where you will be able to see it, play around in it, and help us test!

-eric

That's awesome news Eric! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer. I'm really looking forward to the livestream, just dying to find out what the place will be like.

Thank you again! <3

-eric

Please tell me we will at least get cabana boys since other male dancers were left off the menu. ;)

Being able to test the new SH on the PTS is awesome. Are there guidelines on what has a chance at being changed (if requested) on the new SH? For example, hook layout or hook size. If such things are a done deal, and PTSing the new SH is for bug searches only, it would be good to know. Thanks for this thread, Lunafox, and the response, Eric Musco.

I'm sure, or hopefully, they'll post an updated "How To" on downloading and accessing the PTS. Unless Tait's information from 2014 is still valid.

An excellent question.

Edited by Nmyownworld

I'm sure, or hopefully, they'll post an updated "How To" on downloading and accessing the PTS. Unless Tait's information from 2014 is still valid.

Thanks for the info Eric (and Charles <3), I look forward to it!

I would suggest one thing choose the character that has the most credits. I have done PTS once and that would be the suggestion I would give-due to the fact you have to purchase the stronghold.

I would suggest one thing choose the character that has the most credits. I have done PTS once and that would be the suggestion I would give-due to the fact you have to purchase the stronghold.

What? Wait! So they just copy your toon and place it in TC? No blue frogs so I can test out different classes ?

Please tell me we will at least get cabana boys since other male dancers were left off the menu. ;)

This ^^ We need more male eye candy. Dancers, cabana boys...good looking ones too. :)

Being able to test the new SH on the PTS is awesome. Are there guidelines on what has a chance at being changed (if requested) on the new SH? For example, hook layout or hook size. If such things are a done deal, and PTSing the new SH is for bug searches only, it would be good to know. Thanks for this thread, Lunafox, and the response, Eric Musco.

An excellent question.

You're very welcome. :)

Edited by Lunafox

This ^^ We need more male eye candy. Dancers, cabana boys...good looking ones too. :)

Letch sighting again. :p

Seriously though... would the devs please give Lunafox some boy toys for the next stronghold. :D And no trolling her with nekkid sullistans either. :p

Edited by Andryah

The only thing you will need to access PTS is that you have to be a subscriber. Then you just go download it. There will be detailed instructions and more info once we get to opening it up.

-eric

Do you know when that will be Eric? EAGER to test out the warzone changes :D

I agree...some male eyecandy for our strongholds would be very much appreciated. Maybe some good looking human male dancers (human male face type 2 pls...u can't go wrong with the Quinn face if u want to create a good looking human male ;))

Oh and while we're at it...where's the once promised male dancer outfit?

So pls enough of the female dancers...we need some male eyecandy too!

Here have some inspiration ;)

https://i.imgur.com/2yLNnNZ.jpg

I agree...some male eyecandy for our strongholds would be very much appreciated. Maybe some good looking human male dancers (human male face type 2 pls...u can't go wrong with the Quinn face if u want to create a good looking human male ;))

Oh and while we're at it...where's the once promised male dancer outfit?

So pls enough of the female dancers...we need some male eyecandy too!

Here have some inspiration ;)

https://i.imgur.com/2yLNnNZ.jpg

There we go, a male eye candy lover after my own heart. I agree, type 2 is awesome. The look they chose for Vinn Atrius is also good.

And that outfit...priceless. :eek::o:p:cool::D (basically my reactions in order lol)

Edited by Lunafox

It is no fun humping my Vinn statue while he wears his helmet and stands there thrusting into nothingness so fix him please, I want my male candy. Anyway... I had a point to make... Male dancers and Cabana boys, yes please, and without helmets! Or really without much of anything at all, armor wise anyways.

AND NO BARASES! Not to be confused with bare arses, which are totally fine.

Well.... now you went and did it..... you jinxed it and they are going to give you some ugly type 4s. :p:p

I know, I know. *hangs head* I'm going to get a type 4 Twi'lek or Chagrian in a spangled speedo. Or a Gamorean in a unitard. :(

Why oh why do you hate me Eric Musco? :o:(