any good place for farming low-class materials? (cybertech crafting)

I need to find a nice place to get those raw (?) materials so I can craft some earpiece etc, believe or not people still buying them even they are trash level, so I think that can be good source of income, 15k or not money is money right? :) I ask for scavenging

Well Coruscant has grade 1 nodes scattered all throughout the place but the Black Sun sector is best for scavenging. Taris and Nar Shadaa both have grade 2 nodes, Nar Shadaa is probably more easy. Nikto and Red Light Districts are more abundant than the other areas. Tattooine is best for grade 3 nodes. Just find droids and destroy them.

Well Coruscant has grade 1 nodes scattered all throughout the place but the Black Sun sector is best for scavenging. Taris and Nar Shadaa both have grade 2 nodes, Nar Shadaa is probably more easy. Nikto and Red Light Districts are more abundant than the other areas. Tattooine is best for grade 3 nodes. Just find droids and destroy them.

Hey sorry for the late reply, I changed my browser and I did forgot to look this one. Thanks! crafting low level items (armor, armor mods, earpiece) surprisingly sells well on GTN, I will certainly search on those locations you mentioned, my cybertech is currently at 93 or so,

I understand some people don't like crafting, like "hero don't craft, hero use" I thought I'm the same, but now its fun to craft items :D