Has anyone ran through story after using lvl 70 boost? How many GC levels do you get?

Raansu

Did my JK using the Master's Datacron completing every class, planet, story FP, and side quest (excluding exploration quests after Tython) and got to rank 107 by the time I completed Nathema Conspiracy. Skipping the planet and side quests got my Trooper to rank 40 by the end of chapter 3 and would probably end around 60ish only doing the story. Neither were with any boosts or double cxp.

Used a boost for a new shadow I made. I have the 100% boost for having 4 classes to 300, the 10% legacy, and the 100% boost from the crates. I was at 137 when I finished the kotet story.......though I stealth’s a ton of it.

My trooper just arrived on Quesh, and is at level 111. I have unlocked all 5 levels of the command experience boost, and have 100% command experience boost. I also always use a superior command boost. I'm only running through the class story, but I spend about equal time running heroics or dailies as I spend running through the story.

I assumed when you use the lvl 70 boost, all of the vanilla class stories are completed instantly so you can do the last 2 expansions.

No, the 70 boost just boosts you to 70. It doesn't skip any content like the 60 and 65 do.

I assumed when you use the lvl 70 boost, all of the vanilla class stories are completed instantly so you can do the last 2 expansions.

Nope.. You get a ship.. The ship droid as a companion and a set of 230 unoptimized gear. No other companions (unless you have CM or event ones), no professions...

Edited by Tahana

Wow, so you can actually go back and start the vanilla class stories again. That would be funny as a lvl 70.

This has been a thing for the last 6 months. People wanted to be able to enjoy the class stories, but not worry about not being able to use cool abilities.

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/11282017/game-update-5.6-traitor-among-chiss

Yeah, this came out almost 7 months ago at this point.

Wow, so you can actually go back and start the vanilla class stories again. That would be funny as a lvl 70.

Yeah that was the idea of the Masters Datacron.

Since KOTET and KOTFE they introduced the function of being able to replay the chapters. This naturally opted the people to ask this for the main class stories. Due to the complicated coding back then it would be too hard to let the people reply the class stories, so they came with this Datacron. It does make you level 70 instantly without completing anything. BUT you do already get your ship, thats probably something which was needed for the code not to break.

What does this instant lvl 70 cost? I’ve never bothered to look.

2000 CC if i'm not mistaken, which is way too expensive for my taste, i'd rather run heroics and Fp till i'm lvl70 before actually starting my class stories if i want to start at lvl 70...

2000 CC if i'm not mistaken, which is way too expensive for my taste, i'd rather run heroics and Fp till i'm lvl70 before actually starting my class stories if i want to start at lvl 70...

I think its pretty reasonable. I mean, it could be WoW level expensive where they want $60 for a boost.

I use to run pvp from lvl 10 to max and I wouldn’t have even gotten off the starting planet, let alone have a ship. Now pvp doesn’t pop near enough on lowbies to do that, I think it would take me a year or longer to only lvl that way.

I use to run pvp from lvl 10 to max and I wouldn’t have even gotten off the starting planet, let alone have a ship. Now pvp doesn’t pop near enough on lowbies to do that, I think it would take me a year or longer to only lvl that way.

Yes, that was great, my second 50 was leveled from 10-50 through PvP way back when the game was new, She still doesnt have a ship, has IRRC 65 valor

I think its pretty reasonable. I mean, it could be WoW level expensive where they want $60 for a boost.

I've never played WoW so i can't talk about that game.

Yeah, that'd be a bit long.

Last time i did that, it took me something like 2 days to get to 70 with H and FP, so between 2 days or 2000 CC, i'll take the 2 days of a bit boring activities.