Help with new patch

Noscheech

I have 75.8 GB of space left and yet since patch 5.2 I keep getting the 305 message when It trys to down load the patch and when I run the repair that pops up it keeps telling my I don't have enough Disk space for the patch??? How much space do i freaking need? This seems like another problem on Biowear/EA's side and not my side that they refuse to fix sort of like the bit radier problem....

I have 75.8 GB of space left and yet since patch 5.2 I keep getting the 305 message when It trys to down load the patch and when I run the repair that pops up it keeps telling my I don't have enough Disk space for the patch??? How much space do i freaking need? This seems like another problem on Biowear/EA's side and not my side that they refuse to fix sort of like the bit radier problem....

I never thought I'd be in a position to say this(1), but 75GB free isn't very much these days. On a 1TB disk, that's less than 10% free. It's probably worth seeing if you can free up some space.

(1) The first hard disk I ever bought was 20MB.

I never thought I'd be in a position to say this(1), but 75GB free isn't very much these days. On a 1TB disk, that's less than 10% free. It's probably worth seeing if you can free up some space.

(1) The first hard disk I ever bought was 20MB.

Who plays on a hard drive? SSD bro.

To OP

What kind of hard drive is it? Is it an ssd? What’s the max space? Can’t help without details. Some SSDs won’t let you go over 80% to prolong the life of it.