Add Legacy Bays to VIP Lounge on Fleet

Chryptyk

I was talking with some guildies and we came up with this idea that legacy bays could be added into the VIP Lounge on the Fleet. It could serve as a credit sink to get access up there, whilst still restricting access to subs only, as the 1m to purchase the access is more than a nobsub can have on them at a time.

I was talking with some guildies and we came up with this idea that legacy bays could be added into the VIP Lounge on the Fleet. It could serve as a credit sink to get access up there, whilst still restricting access to subs only, as the 1m to purchase the access is more than a nobsub can have on them at a time.

It would also allow ex-subs (who by definition aren't subs) to go up there, because they bought the pass before their sub dropped.

And no, a million credits *isn't* more than a non-sub can carry. You have to expend coins on an "escrow transfer" (OK, you're right, at least two), but you *can* do it. I certainly *wouldn't* expend escrow transfers for *that*, but...

It's probably better to note that putting a legacy bay up there would restore some of that areas "for VIPs" nature.

Yes please, I really wonder why in all these years they haven't added a legacy bank to any part of the fleet.

What purpose would there be to strongholds then? The only reason I go to strongholds now is the legacy hold and gtn right next to that, and a mailbox right next to that.

What purpose would there be to strongholds then? The only reason I go to strongholds now is the legacy hold and gtn right next to that, and a mailbox right next to that.

Decorations, RPing if you're into that sort of thing, it wouldn't take anything away from strongholds just add something to the fleet so you don't have to buy field legacy bank to stash or take off something from it while on fleet.

i was talking with some guildies and we came up with this idea that legacy bays could be added into the vip lounge on the fleet. It could serve as a credit sink to get access up there, whilst still restricting access to subs only, as the 1m to purchase the access is more than a nobsub can have on them at a time.

i concur to this.

Yup the VIP section is untouched and this would be a nice addition.

I don't have any problem with additional amenities being positioned in the VIP area, but I never go there, anyway, because I can't pivot from planet, fleet, back to where I was standing on the planet like I can from planet, stronghold, back to planet.

Far easier to just go to my stronghold, get what I want, and go...

...or get the legacy stronghold summon perk.

Edited by xordevoreaux