Is the KOTET Bugged?

Sith-Viscera

Look i have taken 2 juggs 1 Sorc, 1 Powertech, 1 Assassin, and a Sentinel. I went through KOTET with out dying more then once maybe twice and that was on the sentinel. That was a long time ago and now i am getting around to playing it with my Marauder and um either its a bug or the devs beefed every thing up as damage is higher then what i recall. My Mara & Lana was getting killed with like 2 maybe 3 hits. Now my Mara is with Acina on Drumand Kas and same thing. The first 2 beast killed us with in 4 seconds, none of my other force users and not even my powertech struggled like this getting killed in just a couple of hits. My Mara is Stronger now with top gear then back when KOTET came out. So if i cant make it through now, then no way i would of made it back then. This has to be a bug thing. My Sentinel was not as strongback then and she only died like 3 times and that was at the very end in that dreamscape battle.

Please can someone or a Dev verifies that this is a bug or at lease tell me you turned up the damage on all the NPC's cause this isnt right either way.....

Thanks......

Take Care & Be well...

Ok after creating this thread i discovered and yes it was the difficulty. But i didnt manually changed it. when certain cut scenes happens, after the scene i will notice things getting harder and harder to kill and then i am getting killed left and right. So that has to be some kind a bug. Just like when im on a mission & from time to time if i go through an elevator which cuts to black screen then im in the next scene, and thats when i notice my companion has vanished and i have to call on them again. Both issues happens cause of some type of cut scenes. Gotta be a bug, one would think?

Thanks to all that replied......

Take Care & Be Will......

Ok after creating this thread i discovered and yes it was the difficulty. But i didnt manually changed it. when certain cut scenes happens, after the scene i will notice things getting harder and harder to kill and then i am getting killed left and right. So that has to be some kind a bug. Just like when im on a mission & from time to time if i go through an elevator which cuts to black screen then im in the next scene, and thats when i notice my companion has vanished and i have to call on them again. Both issues happens cause of some type of cut scenes. Gotta be a bug, one would think?

Thanks to all that replied......

Take Care & Be Will......

I've done the chapters multiple times, skipped and watched cutscenes and never had the difficulty setting doe the chapters manually change on me.

Unless there is some kind of keybind that I don't know if that is manually set is the only thing I can think of. Another then that not sure since I haven't seen it before.