Directive 7.... Missing mini boss

Was replaying Directive 7 yesterday. Got to the part with the mini boss who is attempted to be repaired by two droids. But there was no mini boss. Logged out and back in to see if that fixed it .... Nope.

Ah ok, well I played it last week on veteran and he was there. We skipped him ofc by hugging the right wall, but he was there.
You still have it confused. :) The boss you can skip is the one with the turrets, Bulwark is the one with the two panels and later the two repair droids. If that one is not there, you can't proceed I guess, as there is a mission part called "Defeat Bulwark"...

You still have it confused. :) The boss you can skip is the one with the turrets, Bulwark is the one with the two panels and later the two repair droids. If that one is not there, you can't proceed I guess, as there is a mission part called "Defeat Bulwark"...

Geeeez, well ok, but as you said, that one isnt a "mini boss" but a "main boss" and he can't continue if he isnt defeated so....

Was replaying Directive 7 yesterday. Got to the part with the mini boss who is attempted to be repaired by two droids. But there was no mini boss. Logged out and back in to see if that fixed it .... Nope.

Might be a silly question, but did you click on the console in the next room after defeating the replicator boss (the one that creats a copy of you or a team-mate which you have to kill)? It happend to me before, that I killed the replicator and ran of towards bulwark, only to realice halfway there, that I didn't click the console and had to run back.

Just played through it again and it's there this time. Maybe I missed something last time by having a mad moment (most likely) or just a minor glitch. But thanks to everyone who responded to this post. Much appreciated. May the force be with you.