cheat conquest The Leviathan

Guythy

Hello,

The guild is myself lost a conquest title on the server "The Leviathan" following a cheat from another guild.

I have contacted customer service several times but this did not solve the problem.

How to do ?

We let the person cheated shamefully and the others we played and say nothing ?? Disagree.

Help please

Thank you !

Hello,

The guild is myself lost a conquest title on the server "The Leviathan" following a cheat from another guild.

I have contacted customer service several times but this did not solve the problem.

How to do ?

We let the person cheated shamefully and the others we played and say nothing ?? Disagree.

Help please

Thank you !

Either submit an in-game ticket or PM Eric or Keith either the full details of what happened. Not much to go on with this post

They talk about their discord about how to make a max of points by using a bug on the planet killings. Some we used bug in view of the number of points that we do in less than 24 hours with few people conect.

We don't need to know that here.

I disagree. People are telling him to contact Eric and others, but this isn't necessarily an issue. See my reply below.

They talk about their discord about how to make a max of points by using a bug on the planet killings. Some we used bug in view of the number of points that we do in less than 24 hours with few people conect.

I think most people have noticed the "rampage" bug. It is talked about frequently here in the Conquest threads the devs are reading. Players know and the devs know and people are taking advantage of the bug on all servers. I believe they haven't fixed it yet because they know people are still upset about the lack of alt-friendliness in general. Since you might be running missions on alts in certain planets anyway, you can't control whether or not you keep earning conquest points for a mission that resets. Therefor, they won't take any action against people for "using" the bug and the fault is completely on the devs for allowing the bug to continue week after week.

Sorry that you feel your guild was "cheated," but this is just one of those things where players aren't going to be faulted for using a bug the developers have purposefully left in place and are well aware of (similar to the planetary mission CXP bug several months ago). Without the bug, less people will participate in conquest and that makes their conquest overhaul look like a complete failure.