guild

Calwred

I have a guild I have created for my imperial friends on the pub side so they could play their pub toons, but I also have been more active on the imperial side,

how long does it take before the system starts giving my republic guild to another play that logs in, if I am playing but more active on the imperial side

Edited by Calwred
spell check

All you have to do is log in, then log right back out again. Jump around in your stronghold if you want, or whatever. But a login/logout is sufficient to keep you "active", even if you don't ever do more than that.

All you have to do is log in, then log right back out again. Jump around in your stronghold if you want, or whatever. But a login/logout is sufficient to keep you "active", even if you don't ever do more than that.

This, but make sure you do it on your Guild Leader character rather than on some random other of your Pubsiders who's in the guild.

how long does it take before the system starts giving my republic guild to another play that logs in, if I am playing but more active on the imperial side

It doesn't matter how relatively "active" you are on one side or the other, Just be sure to log in with you GM character within the 28 days.