Companions

Hit the icon in the top under the fist symbol at the top of your UI to call up your companion window. I think the default shortcut is “N”. Which you can change from the preferences > keybindings window.

Also, if you have a companion already with you, you can click its little window and there are some control options available from there (change role, dismiss, and … something else I don’t recall)

Hit the icon in the top under the fist symbol at the top of your UI to call up your companion window. I think the default shortcut is “N”. Which you can change from the preferences > keybindings window.

Also, if you have a companion already with you, you can click its little window and there are some control options available from there (change role, dismiss, and … something else I don’t recall)

The last one is "sell trash items."

"something else I don't recall" ==> "Sell junk items".

"something else I don't recall" ==> "Sell junk items".

"Sell trash" was a wonderful QoL for me when I started SWTOR. Great way to clear (at that time) limited Inventory space, and get a few extra credits, while questing. Now, it's just something I accidentally select when changing a companion's role, lol.

Edited by Nmyownworld