Lana Beniko Marriage not Showing in Companion Interactions Tab.

Armaun

I saw a post about this but i wanted to make my own and well just like the title says Lana's information doesn't show up. I finished the Nathema Conspiracy and chose to marry Lana. Now after i was finished it showed in the tab that i proposed to Lana and she accepted, but when i logged out then back in it was gone for some reason, but Theron's fate (as to avoid spoilers for those that haven't done it) was there. I asked a friend and he signed into his main that had married Lana as well and he had the same issue, and going off the other post on this topic it's happened to others as well. Someone also brought up the possibility of potentially being locked out of future dialogue because of this so hopefully it gets fixed without anyone having to re-romance Lana or anything like that.

EDIT: It does say i'm still in a relationship with her for those curious.

Edited by Armaun

• 5 weeks later...
I have this same issue, and I find it completely unacceptable. I submitted a ticket, and was told that it is a bug that requires a game update to fix. I then also submitted a bug report for the same issue. Very not cool, and I really hope they fix it soon!