The (unofficial) Quality of Life Thread

Zerileth

Or better yet, give us an options to auto-play the chapters, or to not auto-play, even when replaying the chapters.

There are times when the auto-play is fine but we should have the options to "Stop" auto-play or "Start" auto-play on demand.

I know when I replay the chapters, sometimes I would like to be able to Que up a few chapters and let them auto-play instead of stopping and starting a new chapter. Then there are times when I only want to replay one chapter and not several in a row.

The same is true for the first run through the chapters. There are times when it is necessary to "Stop" auto-play.

That would be nice. Some of them make sense to do all at once (1-9 on FE for example), but after you get to Odessen, why do it anymore? Say rather than stopping it all together, make it make sense.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be nice. Some of them make sense to do all at once (1-9 on FE for example), but after you get to Odessen, why do it anymore? Say rather than stopping it all together, make it make sense.

They already have the ability to stop the chapters and put your character back on Odessen. They do it in the "Replays". So all they would need to do is have it so when you choose to "Stop" auto-play the chapter end drops you at Odessen instead of the start of the Next Chapter and visa versa... It would be simple to implement no fancy changing of the game code just a simple "Flag" to set or unset.

CRAFTING RESOURCE COLLECTIONS:

• Add a tab in the collection system for all available craft resources, subcomponents, & jawa scrap

•  
  • When a player loots a resource or sub, it's automatically loaded into the collection total

•  
  • The player can add any resource in their inventory to the collections by right clicking and adding

•  
  • Players can claim the resources from the resource collections up to the amount they've added/looted

•  
  • The resource collection tab is automatically unlocked legacy wide

1. Soloable seeker droid/macrobinoculars quests

2. Solo flashpoints for the ones that aren't currently soloable

3. Let us decorate strongholds past 100%

4. Increase number of NPCs we can have in strongholds

5. Auto-reject for duel requests

6. Toggle to hide others' companions

7. Let us set GTN prices per unit and calculate final price from that, instead of having us calculate final price first

8. Let all hairstyles and cosmetics be available for characters of all genders

9. More access to legacy storage holds outside of your stronghold (ie in the fleet and on planets)

10. Let us choose companions for our ships

11. Ability to have friendly sparring match with companion to practice

12. ETA one more: let us drop the Iokath Tyth Operation. Forcing us to keep the Op in our mission log and not letting us abandon it will still not convince anyone to actually do it if they don't want to do an Op.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

I believe the poster is referring to the final Shroud mission, which unless I missed a patch note, still has a couple 4 person checkpoint spots required for completion of the story arc. The rest can be soloed with varying difficulty depending on class.

Correct. The final shroud mission requires 4 people because of the switches involved. If they remove that just like they did with the Section X heroic it'll be good.

While I do enjoy decorating Strongholds doing it across multiple servers it is really a pain. When I finally get one just right it can never be recreated.

Please add a Save and Load Stronghold layout button.

With the need for only four Strongholds for the bonus it'd be nice to close some out. But at the same time save the layout so if ever I decide to reopen one.

With the need for only four Strongholds for the bonus it'd be nice to close some out
WIth 5.8, they changed the system such that you get max bonus with SIX strongholds. And you no longer need to decorate them to get that bonus.

Thought of another:

Area loot functioning properly when grouped.

ADD ALL

Legacy Armor & Weapons

to the collection system!

So that we don't have to use 3 to 4+ full banks just to store them!

There's supposedly some technical limitation of the collections system that prevents this.

And you don't *have* to store them, much less use so many pages.

WIth 5.8, they changed the system such that you get max bonus with SIX strongholds. And you no longer need to decorate them to get that bonus.

Thought of another:

Area loot functioning properly when grouped.

Ah dang you are right it is six now not four. There goes my dreams of all SH's on one page. But I do enjoy decorating them so there is that. I just wish I could save a finished layout just like I save my keybinds or UI setup. Having to start from scratch on every server after you have built a quality setup stinks. Also being able to save your work to try updating areas in a SH sucks. Being able to revert back to the master image when a build just doesn't pan out would be nice.

Right now the only way to revert after seasonal changes or trying something new is this. I have to take a few screen shots of an area fully decorated then I have to capture images of the floor and wall layout in case I change the hooks layout. Then I have to capture images of each decoration by clicking on it to see how it was positioned.

There's supposedly some technical limitation of the collections system that prevents this.

Yeah I heard about the limitations, but surely they could figure out some type of work around, as it's 2018. As for the "have to", well that people like changing their looks, and at least having the option. And if history is any indicator, you never know when the devs will randomly remove armor/items from the game without notice. Currently it takes me 3-4 full banks for legacy armor only, and please consider that I don't even have all that are currently available in the game, much less even have any duplicates. Meaning each set is a unique look. So we need a reasonable solution, as we are all just really playing ken and barbie dress up in a Star Wars wrapper.

Edited by Holocron

More bank slots, like the Guild ones have, would help in this situation and so would more tabs. 6 bays isn’t enough, especially for legacy bank.

One more thing: make more items stackable. Right now I have two entire rows in my cargo hold filled with Alliance crates because they "have different bind timers" and thus cannot be stacked.

At least in my experience, the Alliance crates behave like Jawa Junk--clicking on them to add them to the legacy cargo hold doesn't automatically add them to the stack that's already there, but once they're in the cargo hold, they can be manually dragged to the stack. The two-step process is definitely kind of annoying, but at least it's better than filling your whole cargo hold with Alliance crates. I'm all for improving item stacking, though!

At least in my experience, the Alliance crates behave like Jawa Junk--clicking on them to add them to the legacy cargo hold doesn't automatically add them to the stack that's already there, but once they're in the cargo hold, they can be manually dragged to the stack. The two-step process is definitely kind of annoying, but at least it's better than filling your whole cargo hold with Alliance crates. I'm all for improving item stacking, though!

mine won't add to the stack even if they are dragged over most of the time, Same with the Ziost memory holos. Sometimes they stack and sometimes I get a message that the bind timers are different so they cannot be stacked. Hence the full cargo hold.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

mine won't add to the stack even if they are dragged over most of the time, Same with the Ziost memory holos. Sometimes they stack and sometimes I get a message that the bind timers are different so they cannot be stacked. Hence the full cargo hold.
Color me confused. Neither my alliance locked supply crates or Ziost memory holos ever have bind timers. And yes, they only auto-stack when clicked into my inventory or cargo. But I have to be manually stacked in legacy storage (works every time).

Color me confused. Neither my alliance locked supply crates or Ziost memory holos ever have bind timers. And yes, they only auto-stack when clicked into my inventory or cargo. But I have to be manually stacked in legacy storage (works every time).

This is the message I get. It's really random. When I went in just now it let me stack a bunch of stuff and then refused to stack others of the same kind. I don't know why it likes some items and not others that are exactly the same.

https://imgur.com/a/G0vZvdc

Give us feature to create quickbar profiles, so we can save and load slotted skills/items as well as utility builds.

Allow sorting characters on character page and sorting strongholds on stronghold page (manual sort, by name, by class, by faction, by date etc...).

Pretty please.

1) training dummy stonghold deco (want to be able to use my companions)

2) a training dummy that hits back!

3) sort my (too) many comps in that window. Heck, give me a checkbox to make them invisible

Good ones. Are you asking for the ability to use companions as training dummies? If so, I know the first companion that is going up!

And can we please get a quick travel point in the Ziost dailies area.

Edited by PrincessShAmy

Give strongholds a new menu system and expand the strongholds significantly, we could have smaller ones designed to be more like apartments, like the zakuul apartment Kailyo has in KOTFE.

In addition, give strongholds the ability to list as either Social, Trade, or Roleplaying so that roleplayers and the like can find specific SH's for their needs.

Also, list all the Strongholds you recently visited under 1 tab instead of having to go to a specific planet to visit them.

I'd like to see some effort on cinematic improvements to be honest.

Its such a big part of the game and the story and rather off putting at times when -

- We end up with multiple copies of a character in a scene, often fixable by exiting and returning to the scene but we shouldn't really have to do this.

- Player Characters eyes sometimes show through their eyelids, its creepy.

- Romance animations that have been the same since day 1. As much as I adore the romances its gotten to the point now where I physically cringe seeing the exact same kiss animations again and again they don't even always fit the mood of the scene. Id even play through all the romances again just to see improvements in the cut scene animations!

As a story player these are the things that bug me the most.

Outside of the story when questing, on Zakuul particularly running into invisible walls all the time can also be annoying.

Annoyances for me that have been around forever and continue to remain.

Edited by Suzsi