Customer service still needs tons of work after all these years

Beepow

I am actually posting my first forum message after playing this game on and off for about 3 or 4 years just so I can express how deeply the lack of customer service is really finally getting to me.

When I'm actively playing the game I do it subbed, while also spending unheard of amounts of money to open digitized packs of fake clothes and weapons so I can have my Imaginary character look a certain way.

After my the fourth ticket I opened this last 3 months was basically not solved but the response was worded in the nicest way possible telling me that nobody cares that my character is bugged or the items aren't showing up in my inventory like they should be...……………..sorry unhappy rant ended. I decided to look back to the beginning of all tickets I ever opened and saw that not once were any of them ever solved to this day. Seriously? God I want that job. I'm still rolling with all the same uncorrected problems I've had since my first login.

I can't believe I actually opened a forum account up to complain about this.

That's unfortunate. I've only had to deal with them twice. Once via email for my account getting locked due to a payment issue and I got that solved fast and once via in-game ticket fore accidentally deleting an item. That was also resolved in a day or two.

Not sure what issues you had but maybe I'm just lucky.

Customer Service gets high marks from me. They have always done what they could to resolve any issues on my account. The ticket response time is admittedly slow. I'm sure, however, that it has a lot to do with all the nonsense tickets players send in that they have to read and reply to in the order they receive them.