ultimate cartel pack PAYWALL for Decos need direct sell... 8 decos super rare

Murder_Toys

this pack and the last pack =we are missing out on really cool decos like below .. THAT ONLY DROP FROM THIS NEW PACK.... because you nerfed the packs with no guarantee of a new item everything is super rare like 1 or maybe 2 per server rare ever,,,

got to the point where dulfy is not reporting on them in the packs

Pazaak Table

dread torch

https://tord.mmo-fashion.com/dread-wall-torch/

torch floor

acropolis-crystal-sconce

ultimate cartel pack

HOLO TABLE ...

cantina speakers can t find at all this is time at the peak of the new pack we should see some,,,

Nalargon 2 on1 server out of 5 servers...

acropolis crystal sconce

couple more ...

https://tord.mmo-fashion.com/acropolis-crystal-sconce/

the new packs NEED to add 1 new item at least... i dare you to try and find any of the decos from this pack and last pack... on gtn. ghost town.

Direct sell them plz

Examples:

Pack 1:

- Dread Wall Torch

- Killik Mound

- Acropolis Crystal Sconce

- Banner: House Organa (Standing)

- Banner: Separatist Movement (Hanging)

- Spaceport Terminals

Pack 2:

- Arrangement: Authenticator Stall

- Arrangement: Pazaak Table

- Arrangement: Smuggler's Cantina Lounge

- Banner: Anchorhead (Hanging)

- Bounty Board (Ceiling)

- Bounty Board Holotable

- Cantina Speakers

- Clan Fett Rug

- Mercenaries Table

- Nalargon

- Torch's Floor Tile

Edited by Murder_Toys

Are you saying these are drops in the Ultimate Pack or that you just want them?

THEY ONLY drop in these two released packs and both times I ve seen less then 2 maybe 3 on over 5 servers

this is DUE to the new packs not giving 100% one new item.. this is peak time for god shake and i v only seen 1 cantina speaker .. on 1 sever, and i play on 5 servers,

:rak_02::rak_02::rak_02:

I am both glad that you posted this and infuriated. Glad, because now I know those decos are actually in there. Furious, because this is such a completely stupid way to release items. I'd even reported these decos as bugs in the Bug Report forum because not even their deco tooltip in the UI indicated where they could be found (beyond "Cartel Market"), and historically that's happened when a deco is bugged. I tried to point out in Cartel Market post feedback that this new model they are "experimenting" with was absolutely atrocious for decos in particular, but this really just brings it home. I have to go add to that CM feedback thread again now, and update my Bug Reports post.

I checked the Satele Shan GTN for the eight decos that were apparently added this week and there was ONE SINGLE DECO up. ONE. I checked Star Forge and there was maybe a total of ten, across all the decos available. That's just ridiculous.

Never mind that we had no way of even knowing these decos existed. Not even whatever magical datamining Dulfy does for preview posts pulled them up, and as I've tried to point out many times if the only way we can know something is available is through a third party site then something is very wrong.

Obviously this only makes me as angry as it does because I love decos and strongholds so much. I want to be giving you my money right now, guys!!! Find a better way to let me do so!!! :mad:

I would have to agree the fan sites can't even demo these anymore. This is due to the lack of knowledge of what decos have been added. You can't tell unless you sit at the deco preview window and go through every category page by page. Even then you have to go look at one of the decorating sites to compare and see if an item is new.

The decorating sites make people want to buy these items. If they can no longer display and show them off it takes money away that BW can be making.

Please list what new decorations are being added somewhere. Also think about removing them from the Ultimate Pack and putting them up for direct sale. Or create a new decoration pack that's updated every time the Ultimate Pack gets updates.

From what I can tell the following are the latest.

Acropolis Crystal Sconce - Confirmed

Arrangement Authenticator Stall - Confirmed

Arrangement Pazaak Table - Confirmed

Arrangement Smuggler's Cantina Lounge - Confirmed

Banner Anchorhead Hanging - Confirmed

Banner Seperatist Movement Hanging - Confirmed

Bounty Board (Ceiling) - Confirmed

Bounty Board Holotable - Confirmed

Cantina Speakers - Confirmed

Dread Wall Torch - Confirmed

Killik Mound - Confirmed

Mercenaries Table - Confirmed

Nalargon - Confirmed

Sign Empire - Confirmed

Spaceport Terminals - Confirmed

Torch's Floor Tile - Confirmed

N/A - Not available aka I haven't seen it listed on any of the GTN's or linked on Fleet yet.

The current prices for these is outrageous due to the scarcity. The Cantina Speakers alone go for 20 million plus and they are a generic small deco. They are definitely not of the caliber of decorations that sit in this price range and higher.

Edited by Rrusalka

I've seen a few of these on the GTN or got them from an Ultimate pack.

Acropolis Crystal Sconce

Banner Seperatist Movement

Dread Wall Torch

Killik Mound

Spaceport Terminals

They've been extremely expensive in the GTN, from 15 to 99 million credits each.

I really hope they're going to be a regular part of future packs.

Decorations from Ultimate Packs are very hard to drop. Even with a hyperpack you aren't guaranteed to have one of these decorations. And of course prices on the GTN are extremely expensive. It's so frustrating.

Direct sales for decorations seem to be difficult on the CM (I don't know why). But they can do packs like the "Corporate Retreat Decoration Bundle" or the "Force User Personnel Bundle" with these decorations:

Examples:

Pack 1:

- Dread Wall Torch

- Killik Mound

- Acropolis Crystal Sconce

- Banner: House Organa (Standing)

- Banner: Separatist Movement (Hanging)

- Spaceport Terminals

Pack 2:

- Arrangement: Authenticator Stall

- Arrangement: Pazaak Table

- Arrangement: Smuggler's Cantina Lounge

- Banner: Anchorhead (Hanging)

- Bounty Board (Ceiling)

- Bounty Board Holotable

- Cantina Speakers

- Clan Fett Rug

- Mercenaries Table

- Nalargon

- Torch's Floor Tile

There is no reason to have the new armors, mounts and weapons for direct sales and not these decorations. I reallly hope they will do something for these decorations. I think decoration packs like "Corporate Retreat Decoration Bundle" with the new decorations seem to be a good solution.

Edited by orichichan

Decorations from Ultimate Packs are very hard to drop. Even with a hyperpack you aren't guaranteed to have one of these decorations. And of course prices on the GTN are extremely expensive. It's so frustrating.

Honestly, I think it would be prudent for players to consider that this may actually be by design and intention for some decorations... like so many things in the CM.. where some items in a particular class of CM item is deliberately made rare.... as MMO players do crave rarity and bragging rights in some cases.. and decorations are bragging rights for players who love to do world class decorating. Rare items of any kind.. DO drive Cartel Pack sales... and it would be foolish to pretend otherwise.

Why? Because rare decorations are highly coveted.. and players can and will pay high prices for them on the GTNs. In other words.. they are a motivational element for some players to chase after them in random packs. You don't have to like it, but players would be foolish to pretend otherwise.

As for the "they are too expensive on the GTN" complaint.... sorry.. player demand driven pricing. There are many wealthy players in this game that have more credits than they will ever spend and so when they see something they like/want.. they can and will buy it from a seller on the GTN.. NOT go fishing for lucky drops while opening packs.

Something to keep in mind.. decorations are typically way over priced on the GTN early in the life cycle of a Cartel Pack.. because players keep them rather then sell them.. until they have enough personal supply... then they will sell off surplus. So.. patience can benefit you in this regard.

All this said.. I do advocate for more decorations, and more variety in game because they are a consumable and something that in some cases a player wants volumes of. But let's also be realistic here.. a lot of the people complaining about the rarity of a pack item are mostly complaining because they want them to resell on the GTN for big credits.

One thing the studio DOES NEED TO DO ---> put decorations into the recipe lines of the different crafting skills.. so that players can craft for self-use, for friends, for guild use, and for sale. I really do not understand why this has not yet bee done. This of course will not please the person who wants one particular, rare, and desired decoration.. but it still is something that needs to be done in my view.

There is no reason to have the new armors, mounts and weapons for direct sales and not these decorations. I reallly hope they will do something for these decorations. I think decoration packs like "Corporate Retreat Decoration Bundle" with the new decorations seem to be a good solution.

They have already commented that decorations, the way they deployed them originally.... did not support this well.. and that they understood the player feedback and were working on solving whatever technical issue on their end was causing this. Time will tell... but they have spoken on this.. and understand the players desires.

There is a valid reasoning by players that decorations should be sold in their own bundles..... and the studio does indeed do some of this.. but need to do more.

Edited by Andryah

Now that is a nice pack and well worth the value of the Cartel coins. That is a proper way to sell decorations.

It's too bad they can't sell the decorations based on the series of packs they were released in.

Honestly, I think it would be prudent for players to consider that this may actually be by design and intention for some decorations... like so many things in the CM.. where some items in a particular class of CM item is deliberately made rare.... as MMO players do crave rarity and bragging rights in some cases.. and decorations are bragging rights for players who love to do world class decorating.

There are two serious issues with decorations and bragging rights.

First, they told us we couldn't transfer extra decorations from other servers during the merge. We were supposed to get the highest count, NOT THE COMBINED COUNT, on all decorations. That didn't happen. Now there are people with stronghold Prestige values that are unobtainable. A high prestige isn't worth a thing. Those with very high numbers are only winning due to a glitch, and those who put in the most work aren't necessarily at the top of the list.

Second, there's no good way to advertise or promote one's stronghold and its contents.

* The Strongholds forum is sort of an orphan, hiding in the bottom corner of the forums, without an icon.

* Prestige is no longer any measure of how much effort you've put into your strongholds.

* Good luck bringing it up in Fleet chat.

I think we need a new score for strongholds -- Overall design points rather than collection points.

This would be a point value based only on the decorations that have actually been placed in a stronghold, not the number that have been unlocked. Gold decorations would be worth more than silver, and so forth. That way, a good variety of decorations and the placement of rare decorations would increase this score. Server merge glitches wouldn't matter anymore. We also wouldn't be fooled by the "Temple of Chairs" or whatever cheap item someone placed to get to 100% completion.

I'd also like to see us have flags we can put on our strongholds, so that people can filter the list.

For example:

* PVP -- for the upcoming custom battleground system.

* RP -- for social hangouts.

* Trophy Room -- for those who collect hard-to-earn and rare decorations.

Some new stronghold labels would also help us advertise our themes.

Edited by Xina_LA

I did have better luck over the weekend of spotting some of these. Still pricey but I decided to go for the ones that really caught my eye. Between the decorations below a couple of the Cantina Performers bundle and the Force User bundle I really broke my bank. But I think it will be worth it in the end I hope. Now I just need to pick up the Mandalorian bundle and I will be set until the new SH appears.

Arrangement Authenticator Stall - x1

Arrangement Pazaak Table - x1

Arrangement Smuggler's Cantina Lounge - x1

Bounty Board Holotable - x1

Nalargon - x1

Spaceport Terminals - x1

Banner Anchorhead Hanging - x2

Cantina Speakers - x2

Banner Seperatist Movement Hanging - x4

Sign Empire - x4

I still haven't spotted a "Bounty Board (Ceiling)" on any of the servers. Some of my purchases I know I shouldn't have made. But variety is the spice of life and I don't like to reuse the same banners/pictures over and over again. Those speakers are so tacky but I picked up a set for 24mil. All because they were only showing up on one server and I knew right where they would fit in on my Tat SH.

For me this isn't bragging rights. By now I know most people have been burned too many times by visiting a SH of chairs or generic soldiers. People don't visit these really unless you start a contest or giveaway. For me me it is just part of the game I enjoy doing even knowing I will be the only person that ever sees it.:o

Those with very high numbers are only winning due to a glitch, and those who put in the most work aren't necessarily at the top of the list.

I have (as far as I am aware through public listings) the second highest prestige in the game, highest prestige on Satele Shan server, unless that person transfers back and logs in there (which seems infrequent, as I assume that is not their "home" server).

I also have publicly listed and fully decorated Strongholds that I decorate/redecorate with care pretty frequently.

So not ALL who have very high numbers are just due to a bug with the merger. I was at the top of Harbinger's rankings from about the 4th month after strongholds were even introduced.

But... I have been to those in the top 10 and generally speaking, many of them were given no effort at all. Prestige for them is just an indicator of "I've spent the most money collecting decorations that I don't use".

I think we need a new score for strongholds -- Overall design points rather than collection points.

This would be a point value based only on the decorations that have actually been placed in a stronghold, not the number that have been unlocked. Gold decorations would be worth more than silver, and so forth. That way, a good variety of decorations and the placement of rare decorations would increase this score. Server merge glitches wouldn't matter anymore. We also wouldn't be fooled by the "Temple of Chairs" or whatever cheap item someone placed to get to 100% completion.

I'd also like to see us have flags we can put on our strongholds, so that people can filter the list.

For example:

* PVP -- for the upcoming custom battleground system.

* RP -- for social hangouts.

* Trophy Room -- for those who collect hard-to-earn and rare decorations.

Some new stronghold labels would also help us advertise our themes.

This would be fine with me (if I were still really playing the game, or if I were to someday return that is to say)! Again, I'm someone who has spent a vast amount of time gathering decorations and thoughtfully using them. I would happily accept a system like this going into the game, even though they will never do it because they do not care enough about the small number of people who take Strongholds seriously enough to appreciate this type of system.

Something to add/mention here is that you all need to be aware of the effect of Grand Chance Cubes in the availability of decorations. Many of the decorations you have listed here may not be released in the game yet (just as the Mandalorian War Camp Decoration Bundle was not available until this week).

You still have a chance to receive these decorations in the Grand Chance Cube once they are in the game, even if they are not yet offered on the cartel market. It works the same way for the Ultimate Packs, but the Chance Cubes can and will give you decorations that aren't released yet (and really, any other cartel item in the same scenario) as part of the loot table.

So, bottom line: You may see these listed for very high prices on the GTN because someone got lucky with an Ultimate Pack or a Grand Chance Cube and is taking advantage of the "early access" to this item. If you just wait a little bit, those items will likely be released as part of a bundle (as decorations almost always are these days). You are just jumping the gun due to someone's RNG in thinking they are "available" when really, until they are officially released, that's just the only way to get them.

As of this morning I have spotted and purchased a "Bounty Board (Ceiling)" deco. So I have added that to the confirmed list as well.

I just want to give a shout out to the people selling the Force User bundle for less than the Cantina Performer bundle. Bless your amazing math skills, much love. :jawa_tongue: I would never have been able to afford it without you.

I just want to give a shout out to the people selling the Force User bundle for less than the Cantina Performer bundle.

Because of you, I now own each of the Jedi and Sith characters found in the Force User bundle. I kept looking in the GTN for each character individually but never thought to look for the bundle. The bundle I bought was only about 22 million, where each character alone would have cost me anywhere from 10 million each and up. Such a bargain. And I noticed the Force User bundle was cheaper than the Cantina Performer (about 35 million).

Thanks again for the suggestion.

this pack and the last pack =we are missing out on really cool decos like below .. THAT ONLY DROP FROM THIS NEW PACK.... because you nerfed the packs with no guarantee of a new item everything is super rare like 1 or maybe 2 per server rare ever,,, /QUOTE]

As much as I like having the chance to acquire things from packs I missed out on, I honestly think EA/Bioware would sell more Ultimate Packs by guaranteeing that there are at least two items from the newly released sets, with one of them being the deco and the other being random between mounts, armors, toys, etc. For me personally, I have unlocked nearly half of all items in collections, so it gets very depressing to open packs filled with stuff I already have and which do not sell well on GTN. Too many depressing packs starts killing the desire to remain subscribed.

Let's not forget that there are decorations you can't even get anymore, like the Manned Blaster Turret. Not many players know that it dropped in Colicoid Wargames, but they intentionally disabled loot drops there because the FP is not level scaled.

There are other instances of this as well, and of course, it goes beyond decorations, such as armor (e.g. RD-06B Eliminator gloves and boots, Pristine Vindicator greaves, etc.). Honestly, I wish they'd hire someone who's sole job it is to catalog all the SH decorations in the game, fix any bugs with them (e.g. the massive artillery deco that is missing the barrels), fix hook issues and capacity limitations, and then release them all via CM. It could literally be a full time job to update and maintain the SH deco system of this game. Obviously that's wishful thinking on my part, but it's also a missed opportunity on their part.