Keith : was Female Body Type 4 belt position adjusted

TrixxieTriss

Hi Keith and fellow forum goers,

My wife and I are debating if the waist size or the belt position of female body type 4 was recently adjusted.

We both make lots of outfits on numerous Alts and I feel that the belt position on body type 4 looks wider, ie ... it makes the belt look lower on the hip, which makes body type 4 look look bigger around that area.

Where as before it was not so “rounded” and the belt actually complimented the waist better. For lack of a better term, it now makes body type 4 look fatter.

I know the hair colour was adjusted, which is great, and it also seems some Armor isn’t clipping, which is also great. So what I want to find out is, did you guys do an adjustment in that area to fix some clipping of Armor?

Also has anyone else noticed this? Without being too sexist here, I’d like to here from some of the girls because I think they’re more likely to notice something like this.

Without being too sexist here, I’d like to here from some of the girls because I think they’re more likely to notice something like this.

I want to be THAT guy but I won't. I only have one toon with that body type and she's basically my pack mule so I don't really use it much unless I need something specific but it does seem like she put on a little weight around the waist from the last time I saw her, but then again I wasn't really paying much attention to it before so in this case the quote stands correct. :)

Maybe your character gained weight when you were not looking... :p

Without a before and after picture.. this is going to be hard to validate.... so I guess we have to wait until Damask_Rose has a chance to check her Tor Fasion info.

Edited by Andryah

Maybe your character gained weight when you were not looking... :p

Without a before and after picture.. this is going to be hard to validate.... so I guess we have to wait until Damask_Rose has a chance to check her Tor Fasion info.

I knew I shouldn’t have left donuts laying around in my SH :cool:

I really wish I had some before pictures. I used to for fashion reasons but I deleted them last year to make room in my iCloud photo storage.

Maybe Keith will tell us 💕. It’s why I addressed the thread to him so he would see it.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I didn't notice, and after looking I think it looks better. Makes her waist look smaller, and no where making her look fatter.

NOOOOO... it makes her bum and hips look bigger.

Women don’t generally wear belts at that lvl, especially curvaceous women. If you wear a belt higher, it actually makes the waist look even smaller and doesn’t emphasise the hips so much.

The only women I know that wear belts at that lvl are ones without hips ;)

NOOOOO... it makes her bum and hips look bigger.

Women don’t generally wear belts at that lvl, especially curvaceous women. If you wear a belt higher, it actually makes the waist look even smaller and doesn’t emphasise the hips so much.

The only women I know that wear belts at that lvl are ones without hips ;)

You say that like it's a bad thing, but honestly it makes the character look better, more curvy as opposed to just thicker. Her bum and hips look the same, just the waist is smaller.

This is the Outlander Med-Tech MK-6 from about 2 years ago next to yesterday. It looks the same to me. Of course that doesn't rule out that changes were made to some sets but not other.

https://i.imgur.com/wBPiOmX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/cnqXDEX.jpg

Thanks for this. :)

Based on this.... I agree, what Trixxie is seeing is probably more about some changes made on particular items, not the character.. which does happen at times.

I'd like to propose a movement to begin for the *NEW* Body Type 5. BT1-BT4 are all stereotypical in a fit/muscular mold. I'd like to see more body types available.

I'd like if we could choose the height and weight as 2 different features like having a BT3 height for a BT1 weight : a tall thin man/woman or a short muscular guy for example.

I'd like if we could choose the height and weight as 2 different features like having a BT3 height for a BT1 weight : a tall thin man/woman or a short muscular guy for example.

Yeah that's a good idea too. I'd like a Treek height human if possible, thinking of Tyrion-like height.

Thanks for this. :)

Based on this.... I agree, what Trixxie is seeing is probably more about some changes made on particular items, not the character.. which does happen at times.

Sadly, I think you’re right. Some of my fav outfits don’t look as good anymore :confused: