Levels?

ChuckGoodrich

I recently logged back in for the first time in forever. My character was level 60. I paid my premium for new content and started leveling. I am now level 66 but it will not give me the ability to train in ANY new skills. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!

It's normal. Depending on your class, there are no more (active) skills to be learnd after level 60. I think only mercs/mandos (the reflect-bubble at 66) and operatives/scoundrels (raid-buff at 66) have an ability that is learned after lvl 60. All the other classes have all their skills by 59 or earlier (not 100% sure on that, might have forgotten something). Edited by mrwayn

There may be some additional skills, but they are gained through your skill tree, not from a skill trainer. These skills are usually automatically added to an empty slot in your skillbars, but if your bars are full, they may not be.

Check your Abilities menu to see if there are any skills you're not using.

(If I recall, most of those skills are Passive anyway.)

Edited by JediQuaker

Yep, what they all said. (And correct on the 2/4 classes which have post 60's). All normal. You can put your holo-trainer away for now.

And on your discipline tree, last active is L58. And yes, it is automatically granted. Do check to make sure you also picked your utilities (last two are at L62 and L70).