Please some new repeatable events ? Swtor needs some new events to do.

REVAN_cz

Hello.

I wonder if there are new repeateable events in the works[?],becoz swtor despearately needs some new events.

I ve seen random reactions on some current existing events in swtor,some people really declared theirs displeasement that there arent new events.

I must say i did not see new repeatable event in swtor like 2-3 years [or more?] ,thats kind of sad ...

Ps: Atleast one [for start] new repeatable event with reasonable rules could be something.

Still new event could be nice,like water on dryed ground.

Thanks.

Edited by REVAN_cz

Why not rerun the DvL event but with different characters? or theme it after certain planets? Killiks vs House Thul? :eek:

Why not an event for a new companion, available from lvl 1? Vaylin vs...friend of Risha, Khariss something? Or other female/male character? As far as i understand, DVL was a Sith vs a Jedi .

I like the way you think, sir.

Vaylin vs Vinn Atrius ?

This could be an interesting competition, since both characters are fascinating in their own way. I only hope, in case this will be implemented, there will be a way to dress Vaylin in a different outfit. Not necessarily the slave outfit, but something to reveal her beauty. As for Vinn Atrius, his armor is just perfect, shows exactly what it should.

Definetly not Dark versus Light as repeatable event,even if helped litle made it,that event was bit dissaster ... from certian point of view,in that time it did help the game,but number of bugs included and some really difficult tasks to do did not helped at all ...