deactive/want to move:

ryukinetsu

spent much time and in game credits developing out my stronghold. want to move it now that new cooler places are available. if you deactivate a strong hold is it the same as selling it. or do I have to earn the millions of credits to expand the new one again?

spent much time and in game credits developing out my stronghold. want to move it now that new cooler places are available. if you deactivate a strong hold is it the same as selling it. or do I have to earn the millions of credits to expand the new one again?

Unless you've already bought at least ten of the seven available strongholds, you can just buy another without deactivating the one you already have. If you are short of decorations, you can remove them from the existing one, but there's no reason to deactivate it.

Unless you've already bought at least ten of the seven available strongholds, you can just buy another without deactivating the one you already have. If you are short of decorations, you can remove them from the existing one, but there's no reason to deactivate it.

while this is true, it seems more like he is upset he doesn't get his credits back to fully open a new one.

Edited by CrazyScruffy

how can a person have more than 1 of the same SH, if it possible

Someone starting *now* cannot. Someone who had legacies on different servers that were merged last year into the same one of the current servers will have all the strongholds that he had before, all merged into one legacy. As a result, I have thirteen strongholds, and the theoretical limit is thirty five. (One of the US servers receieved the legacies of five of the earler servers, times seven SHes per legacy, gives thirty five.)

But when they introduce a new SH, if they don't raise the limit of ten, I'll have to deactivate four of mine if I want to buy the new one.