Aardevark

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's still nothing compared to dying in a quest and

hearing Vector saying " we are victorious! " :D

Torian Cadera: Katini....

(It does not make it any better when it sounds like he wanted a Martini.)

I celebrate it every time Valiyn kills him. :D:D:D :p

If i have to hear "For house inrokini" any more i will smash my PC. I would gladly do that FP again if you would tell them to ****.

Had flashbacks of Mass Effect 2 with everybody yelling "I Will Destroy You!", even sounds like the same voice too.

I'd like to add a couple more the list.

1) The male Sith warrior does not need to grunt and moan in combat.

Although some of the sounds in game are lame, including for the Warrior, I'd have to argue that the 'grunts and moans' should be there. Warriors are all about fury and rage on the battlefield. They should sound animalistic (their force scream is a big cat roar even), as they are about letting go of their primal emotions. And that's what we've seen from Sith on screen too. Watch Sidious. Dude roars, laughs, you name it during his fights.

If i have to hear "For house inrokini" any more i will smash my PC. I would gladly do that FP again if you would tell them to ****.

I ran copero this afternoon for the decorations having not run it for a while and I'm certain the Inrokini shouts have increased. They couldn't kill our fun with millions of skytroopers in this fp so we have the Inrokini nutjobs instead :mad: What's worse is they are still shouting it after they are dead!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Yeah Idk what kind of belching you do but the scream is definitely a big cat sound effect.

Girls do not have the habit of belching after a beer.:p This for them makes the Sith warrior his "force scream". Big cat sound? You mean a "big cat grunting" or "big cat farting"?

Even my purely Light sided Jedi, if I ever bother to take them through these rather sad excuses for content, will be fully Dark sided before we're to the 2nd boss. Every freaking mob screams the same inane crap at me no matter how fast I kill them. And this is the 'content' we all waited so long for?

Exactly.. I thought they were supposed to be thinning the amount of mobs in the place too?? Doesn't look like they took any out to be honest. But then I absolutely loath that place and only run it if I have a toon that needs to get his story completed.

Ironically, they did thin out the mobs and nerfed some bosses since launch. It actually used to be WORSE XD.

As for the battle cries, yeah, months later, they are still the same... If they can't get something as silly as this in line, I am not very hopeful about bugs...

They could have just given them more battle cries or kept them mute.

• 3 weeks later...
Had flashbacks of Mass Effect 2 with everybody yelling "I Will Destroy You!", even sounds like the same voice too.

Lol not even close. I will destroy you is a females voice, the hkuse irrokini is a males voice lol

Let's play a game. A game called "who says this"...

* "A somewhat worthy opponent!"(1)

* "Put up a good fight!"(2)

* "We will make them fall!"

* "Healed."

* "Have I told you I'm a pacifist?"

* "Battlefield's the best teacher!"

But for the Inrokini thing, I found that after a while, I just tuned it out.

(1) Usually after killing something that could barely scratch me, but had so much health it took three minutes to die.

(2) Usually after killing something by looking quizzically at it.