PLEASE Shut them up....

Aardevark

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i have to hear "For house inrokini" any more i will smash my PC. I would gladly do that FP again if you would tell them to ****.

Yeah, they're really a pain these ones.

I always end up shutting down my computer's sound when replaying that fp unless i play a stealth character

Yeah, they're really a pain these ones.

I always end up shutting down my computer's sound when replaying that fp unless i play a stealth character

I just discovered how awesome it is to play that FP as a stealth character. :t_biggrin: What a difference!

They need to add a bonus objective that grants a temporary ability: ST*U. It allows you to trigger an emote that forces the NPC to speak in frantic gibberish instead. The 2nd stage of the ability allows you trigger the emote as an AOE.

Yeah, once or twice is one thing, but when they start doing it every mob you attack and given there are so many you're attacking mobs like every 2 feet, you're literally hearing that 'for House Inrokini' crap like 50 times a flash point. Make it STAAAAWWWP!!!! *holds head and cries*

Yeah, once or twice is one thing, but when they start doing it every mob you attack and given there are so many you're attacking mobs like every 2 feet, you're literally hearing that 'for House Inrokini' crap like 50 times a flash point. Make it STAAAAWWWP!!!! *holds head and cries*

Be happy the Wampas are not screaming "for House Inrokini" too :D

Exactly.. I thought they were supposed to be thinning the amount of mobs in the place too?? Doesn't look like they took any out to be honest. But then I absolutely loath that place and only run it if I have a toon that needs to get his story completed.

Exactly.. I thought they were supposed to be thinning the amount of mobs in the place too?? Doesn't look like they took any out to be honest. But then I absolutely loath that place and only run it if I have a toon that needs to get his story completed.

It's pretty and these days I only run it for the decos. It's why I run anything anymore really. I'm a deco hog...but yeah, i have to run Copero with the sound off.

Edited by Lunafox

It's pretty and these days I only run it for the decos. It's why I run anything anymore really. I'm a deco hog...but yeah, i have to run Copero with the sound off.

Do you have to kill every mob for the decos ?

If not, then do it with stealth, you wont have to listen to them and it'll be much faster :D

Do you have to kill every mob for the decos ?

If not, then do it with stealth, you wont have to listen to them and it'll be much faster :D

True, but my stealthers aren't to that point yet...I only have 3 outlanders the other 54 toons haven't done KotFE/ET yet. But yeah, I think it might be a plan to get one caught up for that purpose. :)

Still, it wouldn't hurt for the powers that be to reduce the annoyance quotient in that FP.

Edited by Lunafox

+1

The only way I can stand to run Copero is with NPC volume turned to 0%

I didn't OD on the flashpoint when it first dropped, so I'm still enjoying it, and still slowly farming it for decorations.

But, yeah, it would be nice if I didn't have to adjust NPC volume just to keep my sanity.

But but... how is that any different than forum members beating whatever dead horse is the dead horse de jour for the day?? :p

Oh... wait...... what you need here is a /ignore for the spammers in the encounter. :D

Poor mans /ignore in an FP for FP spamming ----> turn down the volume or (in my case, remove the headphones. :D:D

Edited by Andryah

They could definitely lower the amount of times mobs scream that. You should only hear it a couple times during the Flashpoint, not 346 times.

Anyone play Mass Effect 1? Reminds me of "Enemies everywhere! Go, go, go!" and "I will destroy you!"

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

But but... how is that any different than forum members beating whatever dead horse is the dead horse de jour for the day?? :p

Oh... wait...... what you need here is a /ignore for the spammers in the encounter. :D

Poor mans /ignore in an FP for FP spamming ----> turn down the volume or (in my case, remove the headphones. :D:D

*squeezes your cheeks* You lil puddin' you! But what if I want to GM my horse beating skills? It's more exciting than RNG and it's the storyline that doesn't stop developing. :D

But yeah, I've been turning the sound down...still it doesn't hurt (anyone but the horse to ask and maybe not even it, since its already dead). :)

If they don't do it for this FP, is it too much to ask them to be findful in future FPs to chill a bit on the npc barks?

My partner only dabbles in this game, but Hand to Yoda...He was in the other room a couple months ago and kept hearing, "For House Inrokin!", and he asked (assuming it was a solitary boss vocal / encounter) ...

"How many times are you going to die on that fight?"

Dasty

Edited by Jdast