Conquest rewards

Dbohrius

So this was the first time since the change when two guilded toons (belonging to the same guild) managed to reach the personal target for a Large Yield planet. My guild took second spot. Yay!

I log in the first toon and sure enough, there's my reward.

I log in the secont toon and... nothing.

Anyone else having this problem?

Surely you must be mistaken...Keith said this was the main reason they went to this new crappy Conquest system...to avoid the issues the other Conquest system had with rewards.

Don't believe what they say - it's allways false or should the new system not Alt freindly?

Anyone else having this problem?

There was one conquest in April where I thought I had reached my personal goal and the guild invaded the planet (as it does 52 weeks per year, even with the new system), but I didn't get any guild rewards.

But then I wasn't sure, did I really participate in that week or not and I don't know how I can find out if I did or not.

Before the new conquest system, I would have cared and sent a message to CS.

This time, I was meh and haven't touched conquest ever since.

Weird when the system bugged in the old conquest I didnt get rewards, I got them on all the toons i capped last week.

Oh well, so much for the "the main reason for the overhaul was a bug fix" argument.

Ps does this mean all my toons in the guild that made the objective get conquest again? If so could it bug out every week until the alt restrictions are taken out?

Edited by KendraP