Coming back to this game after a LONG break feels very confusing.

AhaziBorn

I picked up this game at launch and played for a while, but left before the RotHC even came out. I think it was because my computer wasn't handling it too well anymore, and I never really came back to it. I just got a new laptop that has no issues and came back to see if it still had the magic, and it sorta does. But it does suck to come back and half my quickbar be half bare and have to pay a buttload of money to relearn all my crafting recipes, that was ... fun. I know BW/EA have probably done a lot to streamline and make the game easier and more "casual friendly", but it actually feels more confusing than it did at launch for me, at any rate.

Personally, I don't know if I will stick around, though. It's okay, but trying to get back into any of my characters feels kinda meh, and rolling new ones feels pretty tedious as well. I have been trying to play classes I didn't get to before I left, and so far only Sith warrior is holding any bit of my attention, but I still want to go back and finish my other class stories that I had started.

Yeah, I reactivated my subscription this month and tried to get back into the game while I wait and see how the Daybreak Games debacle plays out.

I played a few of my characters and agree that the Sith Warrior was not too bad, at least it felt somewhat responsive, but the Sith Sorcerer was an absolute joke. That used to be one of my 2 favorite classes but now it is so slow and boring that I could barely finish the instance before I logged off and mowed the lawn for some excitement.

I have already canceled my subscription again, for what will probably be the last time, as what they have done to this game makes it completely uninteresting. This is a shame because the original companion story lines made the 1 - 50 game one of my favorites, but they have managed to ruin even that.