Dm Repside solo queue dead. Looking for people interested in queuing together.

Alec_Fortescue

Darth Malgus Republic queue for Solo queue is dead. The only few players left would be mat/daily farmers and trolls and even then it's a miracle to get a pop not to mention about rating disparity between teams. It's impossible to play for rating there anymore and I am stuck with my top 4 Guardian unable to progress anymore due to lack of playerbase and rampant cheating (exploits).

I am looking for decent players who'd like to play solo ranked for rating on repside together at arranged times, since no pops are possible otherwise. Please PM or contact in-game (Stahl on Empire or Alec Fortescue on Republic) if you're interested in fair games against Imps on Darth Malgus Repside. Anonymity guaranteed if you're afraid of being harassed for supposed sync queuing.

I do not intend or endorse use of exploits, simply want to bring together PvPers interested in Repside rating on Darth Malgus which would also partially prevent people from exploiting underpopulated repside for win trades and tank/heal declines. This is not a call for people interested in participating in rating exploits and win trades.

I don't want to go to Star Forge for various reasons, mostly latency.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I am looking for decent players who'd like to play solo ranked for rating on repside together at arranged times, since no pops are possible otherwise. .

Your post is really sad to me, but I think your idea is good. I think the next step in trying to keep this game's ranked pvp alive is to organize fight nights. I think I am going to try to do this with my guild, at first for granked. And if we can get some groups together, then maybe try to invite other guilds.

But you are correct: relying on the remaining player base to que at random times in hopes of a pop, maybe those days are gone. Also, it is pretty clear that any match making is going to have to happen at the player level.

I like the idea of fight nights. It’s a shame there isnt a spectator option to watch arena matches and bet on the out comes through the Hutt Syndicate representative.

What would be even better would be the option to have Hutt Ball league matches where you can sit and watch in the grandstand :D

As much as I agree with you, the problem is getting publicity for it. Sure you could get a couple people to queue but eventually those will stop and we will be back to square one. The only way this can be fixed is if Bioware themselves fix it. I would love this game to have a better community, but it seems the people have changed, and the game doesn't exactly encourage that as you can play the entirety of it without talking to anyone. :/

It’s a shame there isnt a spectator option to watch arena matches and bet on the out comes through the Hutt Syndicate representative.

That just sparked an idea there. With the relatively few ranked pops around the game at a given point of time, why doesn't each pop have a CSR spectator to observe and ban hackers while in action? Even if the queue times will get a bit longer in case of "overload" (let's say they only assign 10-20 people to do that) it will make any kind of cheating literally impossible.

Now comes the part when someone says that they are too understaffed for that. Well, don't know about you but I would gladly accept a relatively small payment to sit behind a desk for 2h a day and observe RWZ. They can just pick a few guys from the phone CSR duties to do that.

Popped fine last night about 11.30pm. (BST) on DM.

3 strong Republic performances. We won a 6-0 Queshball and after a bit of to-and-fro won a Novare coast few minutes later and an ACW as well.

It was getting late, true, but I wouldn't say repside was completely dead.

Edited by Storm-Cutter

Popped fine last night about 11.30pm. (BST) on DM.

3 strong Republic performances. We won a 6-0 Queshball and after a bit of to-and-fro won a Novare coast few minutes later and an ACW as well.

It was getting late, true, but I wouldn't say repside was completely dead.

RANKED, my man. Ranked.

I like the idea of fight nights. It’s a shame there isnt a spectator option to watch arena matches and bet on the out comes through the Hutt Syndicate representative.

What would be even better would be the option to have Hutt Ball league matches where you can sit and watch in the grandstand :D

lol they were 2 ppl and one had your name Trixxie and they trolled people in PVP last week :)