Rylee Dray Question

Joluka

Hey, so I was rolling a male inquisitor and although I took all the flirt options with Rylee, nothing happened after finishing Nar Shaddaa. I read that you come back to check on the cult after Belsavis, is that when I get to bang her? Lol.

Hey, so I was rolling a male inquisitor and although I took all the flirt options with Rylee, nothing happened after finishing Nar Shaddaa. I read that you come back to check on the cult after Belsavis, is that when I get to bang her? Lol.

You don't get to. She shows up later in Act III as a hallucination, which implied to me that she was supposed to be a romance option, but nada.

Actually, you can talk to her between some of the missions while you're doing the story on Nar Shaddaa, after the dialogues that sends you to the next place. If you exit without speaking to her though, the phase goes red as per usual and you'll have lost your chance. There's more stuff when you return later on in the story, assuming you did the previous stuff.

Actually, you can talk to her between some of the missions while you're doing the story on Nar Shaddaa, after the dialogues that sends you to the next place. If you exit without speaking to her though, the phase goes red as per usual and you'll have lost your chance. There's more stuff when you return later on in the story, assuming you did the previous stuff.

This is correct, I happened to be doing the quest arc last night. I got the option when she was standing in front of a computer terminal in the hideout.