Saw an Op survive the face roll without a scratch

Fiqh

Don't worry. This isn't an Op rant. So put away your that witty L2P rebuttal for a rainy day. I just thought I'd share the Magical "***?" and admittedly impressive epic ish I saw today during an Alderaan WZ match. Single Op guarding node. Nothing out of the ordinary there. But this guy wasn't stealth. We got closer. 2 other players ( shadow, sorce) and myself. Now the norm is at the very least just before you get in range of a leap, pull or stun an Op will stealth. Not this stud. Oh no. He just stood there. I admit. I found this behavior or lack of reaction peculiar but didn't slow my approach. Just in range of my leap. The icon illuminates. I smash the corresponding key on my keyboard and waited... and waited ...and waited. Nothing. I looked down at the key board. smashing and smashing in a frenzy. Frustrated I stopped and brought my gaze back to the screen. Assured my 2 compadres has subdued this hombre. But instead what I saw was something bordering the impossible. I don't know how I missed it actually. But when I looked closer to inspect our supposed victim Op I found instead a tall figure gripping a blaster with both hands. wide stance, shirt flared open and just behind the stock of his rifle there lay the S centered in a red diamond. Yes I said it. This particular Op adorned the costume symbolic of super man. As for my two teammates. Well they were 8 or 10 hits in each. But the Op had not been scratched at all. I admit I did not join in. I was planted. Not by any ability but by the shock. The Op took one hit after another. Not even attempting to fight back. Slowly I backed away. I knew this would end badly and I cared little for the well being of my teammates. I mean it was a PUG. Sue me. None the less as I was just about to turn tail and run I heard the infamous sound if the first knife then another and another and another. I spun my mouse to comfirm what I was sure had happened. and indeed I lay eyes on the after math of carnage. Laying at the feet to either side of the Op were the corpses of my teammates. " I need to get my defense medals" I told my fragile ego as I scurried away. It was in that moment I decided I need to roll an Op.

Initially it's a great feeling to have a character Rated 248 with 238 augments. Eventually the thrill is gone then you either grind another alt or go to another game.

This is why Bolster either needs to be higher or they just give everyone vanilla based stats in pvp that you can min max with in limits. Pvp should never be about who has the best gear

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I hope they release super girl gear ;)

Impossible, star wars is Disney now, and Disney chose Marvel. This bridge is burned.

Wouldn't mind female operatives with black widow gear, and male operatives could be black panteer, I guess (and there already are ironman bountyhunters :D)

Edited by Rafiknoll

Impossible, star wars is Disney now, and Disney chose Marvel. This bridge is burned.

Wouldn't mind female operatives with black widow gear, and male operatives could be black panteer, I guess (and there already are ironman bountyhunters :D)

Does this make my guardian captain america?

Does this make my guardian captain america?

Imagine they would switch the saber throw with "shield throw" and backhand with "shield bash" and reflect with "actually use shield for defense" :p

The sorc is Scalet witch, the sage is doctor strange. The smuggler is Starlord (unmasked), the trooper is Rocket, and that makes the juggs... Drax?

Imagine they would switch the saber throw with "shield throw" and backhand with "shield bash" and reflect with "actually use shield for defense" :p

The sorc is Scalet witch, the sage is doctor strange. The smuggler is Starlord (unmasked), the trooper is Rocket, and that makes the juggs... Drax?

I just checked and this summer they are releasing a street fighter like Marvel VS Lucas type game. Bringing back all your favorite characters. Darth Vader, obii won, 300 yr old yoda, leiah. With a tag team mode. With DBZ cut screen effects. Should be epic.