Remove Weekly Reputation Cap

Nightblazer

Pretty much this, if farming for example Oricon daily, you'll cap out in a few days before the week is even out. Simply remove the cap, I don't see why a reputation grind needs to be limited.

It's a time sink.

It also helps to even out the playing field a bit. With rep being account wide, those with many alts would have a huge advantage over those with few alts if there were no weekly cap.

Nothing prevents you from doing those dailies all week, though, and storing the extra rep items so that you can simply use them in future weeks.

Yes please! During RotHC, I got over fifty green rep items, about five blues, and two purples. It took me two weeks to get rid of them all, and I still had like two green ones left. And that was all on the first day of the weeek.

/notsigned™

Why do you need to be maxed-out reputation RIGHT NOW? It's nothing but cosmetic stuff, 100% non-essential.

But, don't worry, in their lustful desire to make SWTOR dumbed-down and as stupid as possible it'll happen.

It was a means of slowing you down when the reputation items first came, so you couldn't max out (Gree for example) during the first event.

No need to change it, just keep the items and use them week after week. I did the same back then, stacking all necessary items for max rep in a single event and slowly cashing them in.