What should I buy with Cartel Coins?

fssx

Since there's sales going on now. Look at some of the new stuff. Those are selling for somewhat high prices and can make you a profit Credit wise. Or buy something you desire that fits your CC limit, like an armor a weapon or maybe a server slot. It's your CCs. :)

I'd say it in part depends on what your goals are. Do you like customization and cosmetics? If so, maybe see if there's a cool armor you'd like to buy or maybe buy some additional character creation options. If you're after credits, I'd buy something that will sell for a bit on the gtn. I believe character slots are usually a good choice for that.

Good luck!

You are relatively new, just starting out in the game? You have a limited # of CC (say 500-1500)? My advice:

NOTHING

Yes, right now SWTOR is running an "event" where many of the items, some high rarity and "prized" are for direct sale. So the itch will be to go out and buy. But I'd recommend resisting.

Play the game for a while, learn what is important to you. Learn what items on the GTN go for vs. buying with CC. Learn how quickly you can make credits. Learn what you will get with just in-game drops. You might find that the heroic armor is as nice, or nicer, than what you might feel compelled to buy now for 1400CC.

Okay, here's my old post on what you might want to do with cartel coins. It's pretty old, but still serviceable.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=8259307&postcount=17

One thing I'd change now is that Treek is no longer worth getting.

And yeah, definitely get the Going Places Bundle (375CC) which includes the absolutely awesomely useful Rocket Boost!

Edited by DocDAM