9k+ Jug/Guard dps desperately looking for Progression team Izax HM

Alec_Fortescue

As in title.

Contact me here or in-game

Stahl (imp) or Alec Fortescue (pub)

All gear ready. Able of pulling 9k dps on single target in raid conditions.

Starparse, Parsec, Team Speak.

I am not paying to get carried but I am ready to make a hefty donation to guild/players willing to group up together with me and take down izax before 5.9

And it's 10k actually. I didn't know that people use armor debuff thing. ;d

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

is it something similar to: STAR WARS: The Old Republic - I will do 1.5 Billion Giveaway..?

Considering how things went on that thread, i would think twice before posting anything related to giveway/donation credits again.

Edited by Threjyan

is it something similar to: STAR WARS: The Old Republic - I will do 1.5 Billion Giveaway..?

Considering how things went on that thread, i would think twice before posting anything related to giveway/donation credits again.

It actually happened so don't talk crap and stop antagonizing me. Should have asked me in-game or via pm like some people did. I gave away bil+ worth of stuff and still are.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Yea, be careful if you intend to sell the achievement always ask for money upfront, otherwise, you are gonna end up with no money and this thread being deleted or the original post being edited to "delete this".

Edited by RikuvonDrake

• 2 weeks later...
Good job man I remember you asking about parsing earlier, I knew you were doing enough. Sadly I'm gonna miss out on it I think but I'm more in the "kill this game so we can get a good star wars game" mindset lately so it is what it is. Again grats!