What's this business about the new Flashpoint concluding the Eternal Alliance?

Aeristash

How about the Mandalorians? On Rishi, Shae Vizla stated she's not an Imperial lackey. So if the Outlander is a Mando, will he or she be allowed to tell both Imp and Rep goodbye and follow Mandalore?

I really hope it has nothing to do with Vizla. She should have already been killed and never used by any republic jedi for her part in the fall of the jedi at the start of the game.

I had to head cannon my own story for what I did to her for that paid destruction of the jedi. Just the fact bioware was stupid enough to add her back in as some sort of goodie goodie made me throw up in my mouth a little.

I enjoy the alliance so much more than Emp vs Rep and there is no way bioware gets us going back to that in an interesting way given their poor story writing for the past years but if I have to deal with vizla again that will be a real disappointment. I'll do all I can to spacebar through that garbage and she will continue to be a head strapped on a robot body masked with an HK helm forced to go around the universe doing my bidding for what she did.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope it has nothing to do with Vizla. She should have already been killed and never used by any republic jedi for her part in the fall of the jedi at the start of the game.

I had to head cannon my own story for what I did to her for that paid destruction of the jedi. Just the fact bioware was stupid enough to add her back in as some sort of goodie goodie made me throw up in my mouth a little.

I enjoy the alliance so much more than Emp vs Rep and there is no way bioware gets us going back to that in an interesting way given their poor story writing for the past years but if I have to deal with vizla again that will be a real disappointment. I'll do all I can to spacebar through that garbage and she will continue to be a head strapped on a robot body masked with an HK helm forced to go around the universe doing my bidding for what she did.

Let me guess, in your headcanon the Mandalorians all die, the JC comps ( minus Iresso) all die.. and OFC, Arcann RULZ, am i right? W/e Shae did is a crime, w/e that zakuulan monster did is "yesterday" . LOL

Edited by bluehufsa

Let me guess, in your headcanon the Mandalorians all die, the JC comps ( minus Iresso) all die.. and OFC, Arcann RULZ, am i right? W/e Shae did is a crime, w/e that zakuulan monster did is "yesterday" . LOL

I removed the one mando that I know was hired to destroy the jedi temple. If the others needed to die like her then they also died.

At one time I wanted my personal companions back but now I have like 30+ and they have lost their uniqueness. I no longer care if I get them back or not really. I don't really need another generic companion that looks different but does exactly what the other 30+ do.

Arcann is dead. He isn't ruling anything. Removing that whole family was the best option ever. As far as acraan goes, it should have happened the first time I was given the choice to kill him.

So unfortunately for you, you guessed wrong.

Edited by Quraswren

I removed the one mando that I know was hired to destroy the jedi temple. If the others needed to die like her then they also died.

At one time I wanted my personal companions back but now I have like 30+ and they have lost their uniqueness. I no longer care if I get them back or not really. I don't really need another generic companion that looks different but does exactly what the other 30+ do.

Arcann is dead. He isn't ruling anything. Removing that whole family was the best option ever. As far as acraan goes, it should have happened the first time I was given the choice to kill him.

So unfortunately for you, you guessed wrong.

OK, so you hate Shae. How about Torian? Back when the Sacking of Coruscant happened, he wasn't even born or was a child, please explain the reasons for hating him?

OK, so you hate Shae. How about Torian? Back when the Sacking of Coruscant happened, he wasn't even born or was a child, please explain the reasons for hating him?

I didn't hate him but I do dislike his group. Vizla gets the hate.

When given the choice of which one should die. Him or vette. Torien was the smart choice. He wanted to die in glorious combat, she isn't that kind of fighter. So he goes to his death. I also thought it was stupid story telling that bioware gave that a DS choice. Torien would have wanted it that way.

Personally I'm wanting to give a middle finger to both the Republic and the Empire and do my own thing. They can kill each other, I couldn't care less for their war, then when they're done I'll take on the winner.

Yep. Our Choices Really Matter A Whole Bunch.

I didn't hate him but I do dislike his group. Vizla gets the hate.

When given the choice of which one should die. Him or vette. Torien was the smart choice. He wanted to die in glorious combat, she isn't that kind of fighter. So he goes to his death. I also thought it was stupid story telling that bioware gave that a DS choice. Torien would have wanted it that way.

I always chose Torian, even if 90% of my characters are Twilek, Rep side. For some reason, i just cannot side with Vette, she's not trustworthy.