Jek Karden won't attack the imperials

Dayshadow

Trooper story minor Coruscant spoiler:

Jek Karden does not engage the imperials he is initially with if you convince him to join you in the Works. He just stands in place while they attack. If I save some of the other NPCs (not the ones with him) and attack them after the conversation he will engage those.

Non-companion NPC's won't kill each other. When they fight, it's just graphical nonsense. They go through the motions, but do no serious damage to each other. So him jumping into the fight won't make the fight any shorter or change the outcome of it.

Non-companion NPC's won't kill each other. When they fight, it's just graphical nonsense. They go through the motions, but do no serious damage to each other. So him jumping into the fight won't make the fight any shorter or change the outcome of it.

I know. He barely takes or does any damage. I know this because as I stated in my post he can be coaxed into the fight if you agro a different group of NPCs and lead them close to him. But that's not the point. He is supposed to fight the imperials instead of just standing idiotically in the crossfire. Recall him fighting in the past and his dialog afterwards implies he did.

It's a bug. It's not a serious bug, but a bug nonetheless.