Conquest Unfair

Planetconqerer

I think They should bring the old Conquest back this new one is a load of pants it only Gives the big guilds more chance to get more and more before u got Heroics how many u wanted every day gave those smaller Guilds A chance to get in top 10 now with This Stupid 1 Heroic a day does not work come on Sort it out

The top 10 doesn't matter anymore, only the #1 slot has any meaning now.

You can always make an alt and ask to be invited to one of the large guilds.

However, I also agree, the new system is nowhere near as alt-friendly as the previous system was.

All anyone needs to do is look at the NS heroics this week to figure that out.

I think They should bring the old Conquest back this new one is a load of pants it only Gives the big guilds more chance to get more and more before u got Heroics how many u wanted every day gave those smaller Guilds A chance to get in top 10 now with This Stupid 1 Heroic a day does not work come on Sort it out

Don't forget it's a "legacy" daily too so that means once per day on one toon and that's it. I along with the rest of my guild no longer participate in conquest. We now play what we want and log which means less than 1 hour of play for maybe 2-3 days a week, prior we were at 7 days a week around 4-6 hours a day. We are all enjoying other games that do not involve EA or Bioware.