Cartel Market Items You'd Like to See Made Available During the Event

Not all but definitely most. If there is something missing that you wish to see let us know and we can work on getting it added for a future direct sale.

Eric mentioned that if there are items that are missing from the sale that we'd like to see, to let them know. Let's use this thread as a way to inform them of the additional items we'd like to see during this event. And who knows? Maybe we'll get some of them!

Personally, I would really like to see the Relaxed Vestments Armor Set, and I was little surprised it was not there when I looked. I also would really like to see more decorations added for direct sale. I think a lot of us were expecting more in this regard.

Thanks for everyone's input!

Oh and Darth Andeddu's set!!

This. Along with Relaxed Uniform or Vestment sets, not Tracksuit and Jori Daragon's Armor Set.

Also, BW/Eric if you see this, both Lana Beniko and Theron Shan's sets are on there twice. Once at 500CC and once at 1440CC. Doesn't appear to be a difference in the set either.

More decorations would have been nice too.

The Dramatic Extrovert's armor set.

Come on BW....how did you NOT include this one? :confused:

You had ONE JOB!!!!!! :D

Ohh well.... based on the way Eric worded the text in the OP's post, I guess we'll possibly see these in the next direct sale. :(

*edit

I just found the entire set for 40mil. :eek: That's way down from the 200mil + I usually see it listed at. So if anybody else had been waiting for this set.... now's your chance!

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

All the pets that say from Cartel Coin card purchases. Those aren't the current pets you get. I'd like to see them available again for direct purchase.

In fact if this sale is super successful financially, I'd say just get rid of packs with the exception of maybe decos and just sell everything directly all the time.

I'd like to see people stop calling it an "event"...it's a sale...not an event.

I wish I could 'like' this. It's sad so many people have bought into EA's propaganda about this being an event (like it's content) rather than a blatant cashgrab sale.

Too bad for EA, all I was potentially interested in from this SALE was decorations, and they dropped the ball on providing those. They claim it was a technical issue, but they couldn't even put up all the various Life Day decorations that were sold just fine via the CM before, or the new decorations which can drop in the new Ultimate Packs but were not put up for direct sale like EVERYTHING ELSE from the Ultimate Packs, which pins that down as another lie. I suspect they just overlooked it, because they're used to leaving easy money on the table.

Edited by AscendingSky

Covert Energy Armour. Spesifically, I want the gloves, already got the bracers/belts in all their outfit-saving glory. Also the Classic Forward Recon set.

I'd like to see people stop calling it an "event"...it's a sale...not an event.

Well the thing is

Starting with the Spring event on Tuesday, March 27th players will begin to see changes take shape in three key areas: direct sale of items, new items, and the next Cartel Market (CM) pack. This Spring event is a limited time event which will run from Tuesday, March 27th through Tuesday, April 17th. Check out each section below for specifics!

he started it.

Fair enough that you dislike the terminology, but once someone starts saying something silly, it quickly catches on and you can't really stop it. For instance, people keep referring to this as "an MMO". How silly is that? This is an Massively Multiplayer Online? What does that even.... :confused: But nitpicking at stuff like that only serves to derail a thread.

Why is anyone too scared to mention Jori Daragon's Armor set? :p It's all about them PANTIES, people!

I wasn't.

This. Along with Relaxed Uniform or Vestment sets, not Tracksuit and Jori Daragon's Armor Set.

And yes, it is all about them panties. :p