Haters Appreciation Thread (Non-Haters keep out please!)

tummiswtor

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's too many. It's all there is. You either complain about the game or fanfiction in a love thread. Yes, I used fanfiction as a verb.

Pretty much. To much to dislike and to little to like.

Good thing it being Star Wars for the most part to hold gamers. If this was some other themed MMO I doubt there would be a forum at all.

There's too many. It's all there is. You either complain about the game or fanfiction in a love thread. Yes, I used fanfiction as a verb.

Since all we get are 2.5 min "reunions" and 30 sec "story" in flashpoints, fanfictioning in love threads is all we have left.:D

I hate haters that hate hate threads... I hate trolls... and goblins, too... and I hate mushy pixel love stuff... and I hate Quinn.. and Vector... and Corso... and Gault... and Arcann.. and especially Vaylin... and I really hate that my companions got put through the cookie cutter mill... I hate what BW did to my furry little buddy, Treek... I hate that protocol droids are more effective than my HK-51... I hate carrots and cucumbers.. I hate it when people ask for things they didn't qualify for... I hate romance movies.. I hate everything.. I hate that I hate everything... :p

I hate haters that hate hate threads... I hate trolls... and goblins, too... and I hate mushy pixel love stuff... and I hate Quinn.. and Vector... and Corso... and Gault... and Arcann.. and especially Vaylin... and I really hate that my companions got put through the cookie cutter mill... I hate what BW did to my furry little buddy, Treek... I hate that protocol droids are more effective than my HK-51... I hate carrots and cucumbers.. I hate it when people ask for things they didn't qualify for... I hate romance movies.. I hate everything.. I hate that I hate everything... :p

I hate that there are so much things you hate! :(

When these threads first started I enjoyed them and they were kind of fun to read and keep up with. The Quinn one was epic. Even if I do despise Quinn the thread was fun. Now however, all of these appreciation threads have gotten tiresome and rather annoying. Time to come up with something new.

When these threads first started I enjoyed them and they were kind of fun to read and keep up with. The Quinn one was epic. Even if I do despise Quinn the thread was fun. Now however, all of these appreciation threads have gotten tiresome and rather annoying. Time to come up with something new.

I think it's more because there is hardly anything going on these forums, so people just s***post.

The fan threads of companions that are actually "real" are easy enough to point out. At this time, only a few of them are active, the rest haven't really had any posts for a few days +

I do understand that it can be tiresome for people who aren't involved in any of them to see them all the time. I remember the hate the Quinn thread got when it was on the front page 24/7. Some people even made threads because of that thread. Now it doesn't seem to happen anymore and people just let others have their fun.

Edited by Eshvara

I'm happy that you enjoyed the Quinn thread. I had no idea what it would spawn honestly lol. I'm both amused and humbled. :D Hard to imagine that even over a year later the Quinn thread lives on. I never thought it would have such longevity. I figured maybe ten responses at most, not 7710 and counting and views into 336K+ It's been awesome and fun.

I'm humbled. :)

I'm happy that you enjoyed the Quinn thread. I had no idea what it would spawn honestly lol. I'm both amused and humbled. :D Hard to imagine that even over a year later the Quinn thread lives on. I never thought it would have such longevity. I figured maybe ten responses at most, not 7710 and counting and views into 336K+ It's been awesome and fun.

I'm humbled. :)

Well the Quinn thread is the one and only original, all else just wannabes. ;) I hate wannabes, to keep in line with the theme of this thread. :p

I think it's more because there is hardly anything going on these forums, so people just s***post.

The fan threads of companions that are actually "real" are easy enough to point out. At this time, only a few of them are active, the rest haven't really had any posts for a few days +

I do understand that it can be tiresome for people who aren't involved in any of them to see them all the time. I remember the hate the Quinn thread got when it was on the front page 24/7. Some people even made threads because of that thread. Now it doesn't seem to happen anymore and people just let others have their fun.

Sorry, this post wasn't hateful enough. Please don't be understanding of others. That's the antithesis of hate.

More hatred!